Bozkir Aslani Celaleddin EPISODE 03 with Urdu Subtitles

 

Bozkir Aslani Celaleddin EPISODE 03 with Urdu Subtitles
Bozkir Aslani Celaleddin EPISODE 03 with Urdu Subtitles


Bozkir Aslani Celaleddin EPISODE 03 with Urdu Subtitles


This is the 3rd episode of Mendirman Jaloliddin with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Let it be whatever happens. If you want to let a girl live, take your hands off your sword; if you want to live, take that river off the girl's neck, and I'll kill the girl and kill her. What do you say you have a chance to get out of this. Leave the girl. Take your hands off your sword! I clap my hands, my Sheikh shed my blood! I killed someone! 'I don't need to be afraid. Whenever you have a problem come to me. Whenever you have something to worry about, send me a message. My lord, you will not punish me and throw me in jail for killing someone, When did saving an innocent person become a crime? Thank you Allah. Thank you, my Shehzade! Sure, I can't call you my friend but ...... I will definitely visit you, my Shehzade. I will not bring my troubles to you ...... but with clothes from China and India. Accept this gift right now. My shehzade, I don't deserve this. Well then you give me yours. I keep it, too? As a reminder of this day? My shehzade. Are you alive


I'm sorry, my Shehzade. Get me out of here. We are dying for you Sultan Alaaddin ...... you are stuck in Gurgenc with the palace guards and ...... the soldiers on the walls. Rely on Timur Melik's troops. Between Timur Melik and his army. Uzvar command post, left by Hasan ... Uzvar command post, left by Hasan ...... assigned to Alihan. Soon, they will be with us and their soldiers. The owners of that paper ..... will join us one by one in retaliation ...... for the slander they have exposed. Gurgenc. We will return to the city we left with gossip ..... with victory! Live longerWhat were you doing there? Why weren’t you in the Necmettin Kubra bedroom? They captured me, my Shehzade. They kidnapped me and brought me here. Have you seen blood before. Why did he faint there? I thought something was going to happen to me. I saw that this fear was something else, my Shehzade. My shehzade. He left the palace in violation of Sultan Alaaddin's orders. I have to bring you back.

                                                                                      Part 1

 

Click Here And Watch Part 1

I was returning to the palace anyway. A slave gives his life at all times. But ...... he does not leave his sword. He opened the palace doors for us with his death. He will die like her one day. Even if you are a fan of ... send words to Genghis Khan. Shehzade Celaleddin is a wise and cunning man. You will find out what the girl is doing sooner or later. They say love does not see, Payidar. And I will blind Celaleddin's other eye. Because, friends do not see their friends' mistakes. Send words to the brethren, therefore, we can repeat our oath of allegiance. As he commands At this time, I will not forgive him. Who are they? What is this? They must be Hasan's family in Gurgenci. Why didn't you kill me. I told you what Ineeded had to tell you. Father! Father, why did you leave us? They don't let me and my mother go out. They treated us badly. I know, son. I know But Otkir and Klicic's uncle ...... saved us. You can tell the truth now, Hasan. Your family is safe. You are right, my Master threatened me. They told me they would kill my wife and son, if I did not slander him. about placing Alaaddin on the throne and placing me ...... who is his servant, in his place? I swear by the life of my innocent child that ...... Sehzade Celaleddin is innocent. Don't you think it's time to put it together?


                                                                                Part 2

Post a Comment

0 Comments