![]() |
| Bozkir Aslani Celaleddin EPISODE 02 with Urdu Subtitles |
Bozkir Aslani Celaleddin EPISODE 02 with Urdu Subtitles
This is the 2nd episode of Mendirman Jaloliddin with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Yes? Who will introduce this lady to me? Kutlu Bilge Hanim. Unbelievers destroyed their homeland. Even though he did not want our help, we persevered. He praised us for walking with us. Our Sultan is waiting for you and your committee. Welcome, daughter don't worry. We call this place with as many pitfalls as the world ...... stay here, you are always welcome here. And while you go, go with you happily. You are right, my Sultan. We call it the capital of misery as the heart ..... and we call the arena of trouble as the wind. As long as our heart beats with you ..... we will mourn in the air. Don't worry about your presence warming the sun shining in your yard ...... and causing the roses to wither. While we walk happily, we take your shadows, so, you are a guest of our Shehzade, so, it means you are also our guest. You come from a long road. You must be tired. Come on, let's relax. Our Shehzade guest is waiting for you to agree to have a cold sherbet with you. Good things will not happen.I wonder how you will protect yourself from this.My Sultan.I am Make sure our Shezade has a meaning for sure.
Always..You always have a meaning.Only one thing that has no meaning.Breaking the order.Behind you, my Shehzade.The door! Commander of the victorious armies of Harzemsah ...... Timur Melik.You 'I have finished your work and come into my presence.Welcome to you.Vizier with knowledge of the blessed state, Semsettin Bey.You have finished your work ... ... his loyalty and obedience to the Harzemsah regime ... ... Your Excellency Shezade, Celaleddin Menguberdi. He left and returned. Tell me. What is the weather like in Mongol groups? Has Genghis Khan welcomed you? Did you make a mistake while celebrating? Is his army full? Is his army armed and ready for battle? Tell me, do not hesitate.My Sultan. He has an army full of people as you say ...... and the soldiers are armed and ready.I understood that he has ears everywhere ...... he had a finger in every game and set his eyes on all the sultan countries. Is this true, Timur Melik? Our Sheshade is right, my S. We saw that - Continue. I advise, I say, I advise -What is the result? What did you talk about? My Sultan. The result was good. As you have ordered, peace was established between the two provinces. As you wished, trade deals were held.
Part 1
Gifts were exchanged, then, I have nothing to worry about Genghis Khan. If so, no, you have them. We have a big problem. All agreements made so far do not apply. If he decides it's time to campaign, he'll rip them all apart and attack us. My Sultan, I went there to see this and I saw nothing but war in his eyes. I don't want a war with the Mongols right now. Especially, while we were fighting Outside the Karahitaylar, Besides, I am glad that you did nothing ...... caused this shepherd to attack us prematurely. Maybe, they are waiting for the right time to say it. I brought an innocent man, who had been kidnapped from Genghis Khan's tribe and oppressed there. How did he do that? I saved him from the dirty hands of Genghis Khan. Therefore, you have captured him, you are right my Sultan. I kidnapped a girl who was oppressed in the hands of an oppressor, and Genghis Khan did not see this? He never sent anyone behind you. How do we protect them, Timur Melik, from Genghis Khan's forces without fighting? Can't Khan see this? He will not understand why his soldier did not return?
Part 2


0 Comments