Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 06 with Urdu Subtitles

\
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 06 with Urdu Subtitles
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 06 with Urdu Subtitles


Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 06 with Urdu Subtitles


This Episode 06 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Server with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. First of all, I told myself that ...... that person, who gained the trust of the Great Hemedani hazrat ...... took the great Baghdad Lodge! He did not allow Caliphate hazrat to fall into this trap. I told myself I was embarrassed! since the man arrived ...


This Episode 06 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Server with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. First of all, I told myself that ...... that person, who gained the trust of the Great Hemedani hazrat ...... took the great Baghdad Lodge! He did not allow Caliphate hazrat to fall into this trap. I told myself I was ashamed of them! Ever since this man came to Baghdad ..... he has done all the shamelessness we thought he could not! Am I not right, Caliphate hazrat? We know, from where we should learn habits. If we have always arrived in Baghdad ... you are not worried about every step we take ...... so it means we are always on the right track. Let's not die. Let's die, are you there? I'm here, fatheCome let's go, daughter ... you left the palace ... you go with me Maybe very much ...... the fire of my wrath will burn where it touches.These will be ruined.am comingam coming for them.


The problem is getting worse This man named Hace is not a decent man. And you've seen it with your own eyes, sir. All the thieves and idiots of Baghdad ...... gathered at the cursed place called Sazlik .Lllah does not allow ..... could this Hace ..... cast a spell on our Asife Sultan? Why did he leave the palace and take refuge there? Why did he do such a thing? You know, Hemedani really has contact with Seljuk. Why did Hemedani send his followers to Baghdad ...... when they knew they could fight for him? to hurt you through your daughter.Although it will be difficult ... The well-being of your daughter. We will send your daughter to Basra, sir. And his brother, Sultan Resat, is here! stay away from my daughter, I can do that. Do whatever it takes, Atif Choose your leading Asife road safety men. I don't want to worry about him. As you command, sir. It's not even a city. It's poison.


You can be considered or beaten here in the ambush.My Hace.Let's get out of here.Do you think it deserves our dignity? My Hace. I know. . Even then ...... you didn't run away, I didn't even know you, it was just a baby. However, you went into battle and saved me. However ...... the place is something else. It is not clear who we should attack or who we will be hit with. You are right, Mahmut Baghdad has many faces

Post a Comment

0 Comments