![]() |
| Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 07 with Urdu Subtitles |
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 07 with Urdu Subtitles
This is Episode 07 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv.. They will kidnap Caliph's daughter. Leyla Hatun. Are you sure? Her nanny had just left here, she said she was going to her brother in Basra, I heard Nejat and Atif be ...
This is Episode 07 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. They will kidnap Caliph's daughter. Leyla Hatun. Are you sure? Her nanny has just left here. He said he would go to his brother in Basra. I heard Nejat and Atif talking. He told the important guest that he was going to Basra ...... and they would beat him badly for Caliph, if they kidnapped him.I heard you with my own ears.How can you kidnap Caliph's daughter? This has enabled me to stand and live before you today. Surviving Baghdad is difficult. It's even harder for a woman My days are past by removing evil by using another evil. Nejat is one of them. And you're sure it's Asife I didn't know it was Asife Hatun first. Let's imagine.Can you see Hace? Can you get a blessing from me?
I did, daughter. I went to the spoon shop first, he was not there. I was told he was in the nation, and I went to the nation. Was he there? He was amazed, when he saw me. I explained my situation and told him that I wanted his blessing. My father's words must be heard. He wished you a safe journey. He said you had done all you could for both us and the poor. He said God could protect you and ...... bless you. All right. Do you think it was the toilet door that came in here? I'm sorry, sir, but I have some important news for you. Follow me. We were following the nanny as you ordered. She went to Hace's spoon shop first ...... then headed for the nomad nation. Things have changed. We can no longer hold the caravan.
Start preparations, it will be set up today. We will make Asife Sultan fly ...... from Baghdad like a bird. The caravan will use another route. I will let the guards know that the route has another important function, Feth. Until arrangements are made ...... find yourself hiding immediately. let's go there and kill them all! We need to report the situation to Caliph ...... stop the trip. Stand there, brethren. Because someone is going to be kidnapped .... so let's say it is Caliph's daughter or someone else ...... why is it important? What is important is that the beatings will be directed at the great Muslim caliph. And ...... they think they won't ask you that ...... because you had information about such an important issue .... why didn't you report it before? Everyone comes to our barrel house. Everyone says something. And we hear everything. My husband, Adnan hears that things are not put in store names. any of that and forget what we have heard so, no one bothers us.This is the way of life in Baghdad.


0 Comments