![]() |
| Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 08 with Urdu Subtitles |
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 08 with Urdu Subtitles
This is Episode 08 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. You set your eyes on Baghdad. You gather men and form an army. What do you expect from kidnapping an innocent girl? Do you think her father will give Baghdad to you? Mustersid will donate ...
This is Episode 08 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. You set your eyes on Baghdad. He gathered men and formed an army. What do you expect from kidnapping an innocent girl? Do you think his father will give Baghdad to you? Mustersid will donate to Baghdad anyway. What I want to do is show that we are serious. I want him to be afraid. I want his fears to spread throughout his palace. There are not enough people like you. You can't take Baghdad, but let's say you did it. Do you think ...... the people of Baghdad can accept someone like you. .... who attacks innocent women and the poor with cowards? You can be the only resident of Baghdad who will not be its winner. you are not such a person. You're right.
His heart is as soft as an arrow. And you think a city like this is for a man with a soft heart ...... or a man with an iron heart like me You have no heart, I see the truth, when I look at you. He is a wolf hidden like a wolf. You do all your tricks to make Muslims suffer. However, whoever owns your leash ...... has succeeded 'I can reach his goal. I am sure that the wind of the eagle's wings will be heard here soon. People love you. This nonsense is enough. Bind him. Look carefully. There must have been something here. to be the legendary Ahmet. Talking about big words is not enough, Hace. Behold, I have a sword in my hand. And you have a rope. Your hands are tied.
Come on, give me my debt now. Who among us is the greatest? I'm just a poor lesson! Great is Allah alone! If he wants to, Azrael (PBUH) ...... can separate my soul and my body at that moment. He that liveth by the sword shall die by the sword; Instead of accepting my greatness and pleading ... keep talking Will we beg you? Come on! Look, you have a tongue too. Everyone can talk. Didn't you say something in your last minutes? You are too young. Com on, say something. Come on you snake! If you're going to kill us, kill us like a man. What are you waiting for? All right, let it be so. It is important to express your desire before you die. We have to follow the traditions, don't we? Do you know about good culture and values? You know? Bring him in. Let's shut up their voicesLet's shut up their voices.No ... HaceStart scared? I have always wanted to know how people feel before they die. Death is our feast, it is a marriage


0 Comments