![]() |
| Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 18 with Urdu Subtitles |
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 18 with Urdu Subtitles
This is Episode 18 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. My pir. I wish you rode your horse. I'm sorry to see you walk. Ahmet CanLook at me and feel sorry for me, And I look at my horse and feel sorry for him. He has been patient with me ever since Hemedan.
This is Episode 18 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. My pir. I wish you rode your horse. I'm sorry to see you walk. Ahmet CanLook at me and feel sorry for me, And I look at my horse and feel sorry for him. He has been patient with me ever since Hemedan. Let me just say a word with him. I wish you had not bothered to come to Baghdad, because you will not find Baghdad, which you deserve to love so much. .Mansur Can.Do you still write the stories you heard at the end of your black notebook? -I stand, my Pir. -Oh, MashAllah. Then we go to the shade of the tree ... later, master. Wait a minute, wait. let me show you this later. All right, all right, master. I need to get back to work anyway.-May itjfeaeasy. Have a nice day.-Thank you.Hace store is closed. In fact, I wanted to get over there. Don't you know, friend? Hace no longer exists. Where, master? No one really knows but ..... Mahmut thinks he is returning to his homeland. By the way, the manager of Mahmut and Pehlivan was in Sazlik. What do they do in Sazlik? Mervan's men at Hemedani Lodge, exterminated Sazlik. And they wanted to help. They fix it everywhere.
Although they look hard they are actually like angels Thank you my friend. I need to go now.My friend.Why are you asking for Hace? Is there a problem? No, no. Nothing important, I haven't been here in a long time. I just wanted to say hello. Take care of yourself. Start, Mansur Can. One day, I had a problem in my heart on iBdge. I started saying insirah surah immediately. I read it many times. The heart did not disappear, and I said tevbe-i istigfar.Being the end, Astagfirullah ...... Astagfirullah ...... Astagfirullah, I said it does not work. The problem was still there. I understood that ..... the root of the problem was not my heart. There was something, waiting for my arrival and needing my presence. I got on my horse and started walking. long distance. I approached him and realized that he belonged to our family, he belonged to our brothers. He saw me. His face lit up. After the prayer he said "My Pir ...... I had a problem, I had a suspicion in my heart. Help me and share your wisdom to end this problem. ** I said AstagfirullSh. How could anyone, who needed help, help others? But- so, i tried to help her with ap op anguage.Wtlilte I ... if you have it ..... don't make us go like this again.
Ahmet Can.You also have a sj problem in your hbdrt.If I had not come to Baghdad from Hemedan to help you with your problem ...... I would not have breathed peacefully in Hemedan.am I could not speak. heart aches. You know all things ...... I have told you and I have not told you, Allah knows best .... your friends who are on our way, lost their way and you could not stop Look, Ahmet Can.Our path is the true path. It is always true, but our path is not al sirat created by Allah. Because they are out of our way ...... we cannot consider them doomed to hell. far from our way ...... tomorrow, we will return shortly. Maybe, the one who is on our way ...... tomorrow, will be lost in rebellion, Allah forbid. Ahmet Can, we cannot end it. of the man who can make people find the truth is ...... he was not even our Prophet PBUH Great Allah, in His Qur'an ... ... "I am the only one who can make people find the truth, and the right way" he said. There, brethren, the work that falls upon us ..... to show the right way ...... the people around us.To find the truth ...... we need to be a good example to them.And that's the two. Come now, the time has come. .This tree worked cunningly, and cooled it. □ oo®C0 (7Come on, in the name of Allah. You always come to a place like this and cry. But that's not the case when you have to. What do you mean, mother? others don't hear that. But while your heart is being beaten ...... ours is also being beaten, daughter. Enough of that. ..... that you were able to experience the taste of love.Although you would not have had it ..... many people pass by ..... before they experience the taste of this blessing.


0 Comments