![]() |
| Mavera Hace Ahmed Server Episode 19 with Urdu Subtitles |
Mavera Hace Ahmed Server Episode 19 with Urdu Subtitles
This is Episode 19 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. altuk mfowethu.Take us to fight, all right.We took Alamut's staff and went down, all right.He offended us and put our clothes on them, all right.we went after that man called Dai and we couldn't find him. ok but ...... you made us look for those men \ Ne you went very far. What I can't ...
This is Episode 19 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. altuk mfowethu.Take us to fight, all right.We took Alamut's staff and went down, all right.He offended us and put our clothes on them, all right.we went after that man called Dai and we couldn't find him. ok but ...... you made us look for those men \ Ne you went very far. That I can't accept! This really makes me sad. Why did you allow us to suffer like this, brother? They hid in a hole.We will find it sooner or later.Do you think there is a hole you did not explore in Baghdad? I'm tired. I'll go back to my place to rest. If you have news, you know where to find me. We'll see you later. Eyvallah.Saltuk brother. Brother. Don't listen to me. I'm just babbling. I haven't done such a good job in a long time! How we have brought down those slaves! I'm so glad, brother. It all thanks you. Thank you, brother. I'm leaving, Mahmut. Where are you going? Do you have a destination? Your headquarters are under attack. You have no men in Baghdad. He remembers what Hace had to say. He said there was no one we could trust here other than here in Baghdad. He is just as you say now. Go ahead. Let's go to the store, so we can get some rest and food. Murmuring in your stomach can be heard in a nomadic nation! If I didn't know your heart was pure ..... your words would hurt me so much.
Whatever it is, let it be as you say. Brother Saltik, just as my hearing is clean, so am I, and as wise, I am also capable. -Peace be with you. Come on, Mahmut. Don't you know? Wh ere? What do you mean? You don't know, of course. Hace is back, and he's not alone this time, I know, I know, Manur Can is with him, no, there's somebody else with him. Tell me! Who are you? Pir Yusuf HemedaniHadrath has also arrived. What business does Yusuf Hemedani have in Baghdad? How can we ask it from Hadrath? I'm sure you have a reason. Come on! Saltuk brotheWill you come, peace be with you, peace be upon you, come, Ahmet Can. My Fir. Did I disturb you? No, Mahmut Can. They asked me once. The great scholars were going to each other one by one. They asked me what we should do about it, and I answered. Even when scholars go, his wisdom remains. Even if the expert moves, the knowledge remains. ... I was busy with a very important legacy, and books ...... left to scholars. And while I was busy with wisdom ...... I was cooling my soul. In the name of Allah. On the other hand ...... I could see how small I was .... before their size, Then I looked at you. the love in your heart ...... has touched my heart then, I understand that it is the essence of the poet. ..... it is as useful as the words of an expert.And I listen to you.Brother Pir.my brothers have prepared food for you.But if you want we can serve you here.
Thank you. Thank you, Ahmet Can. Your food is always plentiful, inshallah. Still, I wanted to fast today. They say you can make a living at a friend's dinner table but ... you can forgive me, right Estagfurallah, my Pir. I wish you would let me know so we can share a place to meet together. I know you don't want me to stay hungry and anxious But sometimes ...... you should consider yourself lucky. , when he was hungry. I would love to do it before I leave for Baghdad. What, help a man, whose heart is burnt. We will look into his heart. When we find out who has the fire ..... in his heart, we will pray to the great Allah ...... a I ask for His help.


0 Comments