![]() |
| Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 05 with Urdu Subtitles |
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 05 with Urdu Subtitles
This is Episode 05 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Server with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5. Dubeys ... Dubeys ... What is this snake doing in Baghdad? It has crept into Baghdad! Therefore, the owner of the stealth has been revealed. HacePehlivan Master has not returned. It was too close when there was something ...
This is Episode 05 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Server with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5. Dubeys ... Dubeys ... What is this snake doing in Baghdad? It has crept into Baghdad! Therefore, the owner of the stealth has been revealed. HacePehlivan Master has not returned. It was so close to there Is anything possible for him? Come on! I'm sure you're right. You're right, it must be aging, you can't fix aging by telling you you're young. Your theme should be new, not your own words! Do not exaggerate. Pehlivan Master speaks loudly, but when he walks away ...... he blows the wind. I'm sure he's standing somewhere ..... and trying to straighten his breath. Do not worry, you will come here soon Elder, but you will be ready with the permission of Allah. I’m sure he saw something he needed to help on the road. He has to work on that. He engages with everyone but helps everyone, too. Yes! If he dies one day ...... this will be written on his grave.
He helped without cause, and that is why he died. Oh, look! Talk about the devil! Behold, he comes! I see you are in good condition, thank you Allah. Thank you Allah. I'm not happy at all. If you ask me it is not the time to laugh. What is it, sir? What happened "Oh, H ace, oh! What kind of trap have we fallen into? Will you tell us, or should we be curious? You know I went to pay the rent. Yes, you did, and who suddenly appeared? I don't care who appeared. he just grabbed her ..... and asked her what she was doing in such a house ...... she hit him a little bit. Then the whole shopping mall went crazy ...... and the issue got bigger. Wasn't that how it happened? Mahmut! storytelling! He's not from the shops. He's a person we used to know Dubeys! We saw him coming out of Leyla's house. I could see the snake's face under any shirt.My H ace. What is this?
Where did he go? I did.He left town from the gates.Before he left ... Do you know Atif's husband, Ferit? He saluted her and left. Saltuk is right, brother. There are very few people we can trust. So, we need to be careful. We need to keep one eye open while we sleep, and we need to look back while we are awake. I was supposed to pay the rent and start talking to the women after all this? Th is not a matter of talking.Even if that womanis our enemy ... we owe justice to that woman. Pay tomorrow, master.My H ace. You’re talking about the right right, but ... This story about Dubeys is important. you are a hunter, who are you targeting? If it's a loot, who's going to hunt him down, I know him well, friends. an eagle that tries to eat the leftovers after being hunted. And tearing him ...... is the work of an eagle. We need to let the two-headed eagle know about this. Forgive my sins, and reward those who fight against me. "Why do we do filth by praying, Hace? That's what Allah wanted us to do. But why? What do you think? Why be clean? You see, you thought. Why hands? Why face? Why feet? I do not know Hace. we enter ...... The presence of Allah in our heart. That is why when we go to the presence of Allah the Almighty, we wash our faces. Why then do our hands and arms? Our hands reach haram, injustice ... and evil. that, but our hands and arms are dirty where they go, some dirty inside, some from the outside, but the toilet cleans both of them. What about the feet? The feet take a person somewhere.


0 Comments