Mavera Hace Ahmed Server Episode 20 with Urdu Subtitles

Mavera Hace Ahmed Server Episode 20 with Urdu Subtitles
Mavera Hace Ahmed Server Episode 20 with Urdu Subtitles

 

Mavera Hace Ahmed Server Episode 20 with Urdu Subtitles


This is Episode 20 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Welcome Welcome Mahmut Can.Take him to the back room right away. Come here. Here.May Allah bl ess you, Hace.My father had no chance to heal in that palace.This is the most suitable place for me to protect him from Atif. Well thought out, Asife Sultan.Our lodge welcomes everyone with good intentions .InshAllah, you live here. We will do it again ...


This is Episode 20 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Welcome Welcome Mahmut Can.Take him to the back room right away. Come here. Here.May Allah bl ess you, Hace.My father had no chance to heal in that palace.This is the most suitable place for me to protect him from Atif. Well thought out, Asife Sultan.Our lodge welcomes everyone with good intentions .InshAllah, you live here. We will do our best. But ...... they took my father's medicine. I need to pick new ones from Aytolu. Don't worry. You can relax. Mansur Can is able to handle it. I will handle it right away, my Hace. Please. I said drink Leyla. Here, sir. I don’t want to look like I’m focused on your drink. I'm kidding, Leyla. Who else can I trust besides you Don't you think, Adnan? Sure, sir I hope you like it. for this.Thank you. But you just arrived, we couldn't make you happy. Don't you sit still? Sometimes. I'll come later. We are not guests, Leyla. Like anything in Baghdad, this is ours. We would love to see you again soon. - We'd love to see you again soon. The guards with us are loyal to my father, Hace. The Sultanate alsoset car left for Basra.Atif You will think we are going to my brother.we will give us time.Think well.Desight all the things that have happened ..... I am worried to create a problem for you. bless us all.


Don't worry. We will do our best with Caliph Hadrath. What does it mean that Caliph Hadrath and Asife are no more? How can they capture them before your eyes? Speak up! Sir. I found out about it when I went to look ...... the guards in Caliph's room. They took out the guards and tied their hands. So we did not see immediately. Is there a sign that they are leaving? Sir. They took two cars. They told the kraal staff ...... that Asife Hanim was in the car and she was going to Basrah. How did they allow this to happen? How did they allow it? Things happen in a palace without ...... to our knowledge and no one is doing anything. They had the guards in the palace with them. So no one suspected anything. They did not stop them. If they do not listen to me, I will kill them all. You can't run away so easily.Aytolu.My sweet girl.Wake upWhat happened daddy? Nothing my girl. Hace sent word. He called us to the lodge. Dress. I'll wait outside. Are you alright sister? No sweets. Close your eyes and go to sleep. Mahmut. They come with Asife but ...... do they find anything? What can they do for Master Pehlivan? I could consume them all with one sword. That is not what I say Mahmut. Look. What if they brought Caiph Mustarshid here ...... now they plan to attack? Maybe they do. If there is anything they can do, then if they plan to attack here ...... it will be soon.


"I know I'm not worried about anything, but the big people have big problems. They brought the great Abbasid Caliph here .... while he knew nothing I was afraid of where this would lead. Asife Sultan did everything he could. The Calians here think he is on his way to Basrah. They are honest. .What we see outside ...... is what we know right now. At the moment what we are seeing is..that they are all faithful to the Caliph and Asife Sultan. Their lives are here. We will have safety measures and trust in Allah. We will be very careful. be kind to the helpless. EyvAII ah Hace. I will take precautionary measures. Don't worry about it. Asife Hanim. The Chief Physician told us what happened to you. We are all sad to hear it. Bless you, Aytolu.Thank you .I wish Allah bl help you too. You are a very good person. Do not be sad. Get ink your advice, and save your father from evil men.InshAllah everything will be better from n ^ on.Ameen.Thank you.I could not test him in detail.But ...... what I hear from my first test is this, Hace ...... with the help of Allah, the Caliph will get better.

Post a Comment

0 Comments