![]() |
| Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 21 with Urdu Subtitles |
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 21 with Urdu Subtitles
This is Episode 20 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. My A ace Atif came here too .... and he dared to attack the dormitory with the armed men.I can no longer talk much. As the great Haqq said ... They thought
This is Episode 21 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. My A ace Atif came here too .... and he dared to attack the dormitory with the armed men.I can no longer talk much. As the great Haqq said ... They think they have set a trap but, we set another trap for them. Everything is hidden in this sentence. But my Hace, when even though we didn't know Caliph Mustersid was in the dormitory ...... how did Atif learn about it? Asife Sultan.He saved Caliph from Atif, who pretended to be one of the servants of the man with the sword. "That's what I didn't understand either. Or else ... could his guards be traitors? I don't like them all, Hace. I'm sure there is an explanation for all of this. But we are not guilty of knowing all the secrets and solutions. .. or Caliph. We did it, thank Allah. to infri For our Privacy ...... whether it was Vizier or robbers. By Allah's permission, we did the same. Everything else is just a rumor. So, everything is wrong . No, Pehlivan Master? Of Yes, you are right.You are right, Hace.Caliph Mustersid Hadrath.-Welcome. -Welcome.Welcome.I'm glad to see you.Welcome.I'm glad to see you Welcome.Caliph Hadrath.Glad to see you.Caliph Hadrath has arrived! Caliph Hadrath has arrived! Come here! Cali ph Hadrath has arrived! Welcome.Caliph Hadrath has arrived! Nice to see you.Caliph Hadrath.Welcome to you, Caliph Hadrath.Siyak welcome Dad! Welcome, Caliph Hadrath.Welcome.You filled me in - My ear girl.-Fathe. -My dear daughter.
Thank you Allah-My dear Father! hear that you protected my daughter and stopped the vendors while I was sick. May God bless you all. -Ameen. For all of us. -Thank you, Present yourselves like bad people in the past. And we believed and trusted in their words. She has arranged for you to be treated with medication by her hands. That's exactly what, thank you, daughter. And his father learned it from his own mother. This will continue like this. It is such a sacred heritage that ..... it can only be used for our benefit. He never uses it for personal gain. See it so, But know this. From now on ...... always welcome to my post.Whoever has a problem, make sure you come to me.Thank you.Thank you.Let's die. Let's go to the palace, daughter. May Allah protect you all. Thank you. I was alone when I was sick. remedies. My Asife. My beautiful daughter. I have bad news The hfead doctor has passed. What cruel, sinful person have you committed? May Allah curse them, inshailah! It was Atif, right? Come on. Too bad! So, we have to meet the great Vizier, Atif in this dungeon in our prison. Atif.You breathe the same air ...... and the people you threw into the pit ...... in your time.I need to get out of jail.And I need to get out quickly. We lost our first piece in this battle.The Vizier is down.But we will make this war, the Dubeys Do you know why? The white pieces always start first. in this fight.
Vizier palace is low. Atif is caught up in his habits sometimes not good at all.Many steps Vizier can do ..... are removed.Can you understand me ..... DubeysDoctor.Doctor, tell me something.What is the problem with this child? Tell me what is needed. I'll get it right away. Please tell me something. This child's condition is not good at all, I have never seen such an illness before. There is no solution. I have done all I can.The rest is up to Allah.What do you mean you have no solution, huh? What do you mean? Look at me. Necip will heal! Or, no one can heal you, okay? Don't let something happen to Necip. How can I survive if something happens to her? Hace.Nipip. Necip. Hold on, my lion, hold on, okay? 1 * 11 go and bring Hace. He will heal you. Please, hold on, okay? They are right. We hid the fact that Caliph was in the dormitory. Who knew that? Only four of us. , I don't think so. You say you don't think so, Pehlivan Master? I try to find a traitor and he says you don't think so! Who else knew? Mahmut Akay. You are angry again .What are you talking about? I'm trying to get this thing out of my way! He said when I raised my voice, it meant he was angry. Didn't you say I should have silenced you then? I said, that's right. But I always raise my voice. MashAllah. your anger never ends, Mahmut Akay. Am I always angry? Am I always angry? I'm not, am I? Hace, I know. I know how Atif knew that Caliph was in the dormitory


0 Comments