![]() |
| Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 22 with Urdu Subtitles |
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 22 with Urdu Subtitles
This is Episode 22 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Get well soon, sister. -It can be easy. You're right.Sister, sometimes I wonder ...... what when we have our hearts.This are not things you can get by thinking, Aytolu.Drop it. All we have to do is struggle and you look tired. Let me do it. Thank you. Therefore, I will go and gather some herbs. I'll get better soon. Amenen. Amen, InshAllah. Is there anything I do not know, Pehlivan? You look weird ... you want me to thank you for the handkerchief ...... and for the letter, and, of course. Leyla. What did I lose? What was I missing? What do you say, Hamza? Oh, Leyla. There are many diseases in the world. The province of Sazlik became ill. Everyone is in a bad mood. can find a solution in his books.What happened to you? Are you crazy? I hope it's a thorny tree. Or, it is a flower with silk leaves. But jnshAllah, it is a thorny weed. I want to heal my wound.
I want my blood shed. Peace be with you, Tarik Master.Oh, come in, friends Sit down. You look out of breath.do, Tarik Master. We are in a hurry. Our crazy Sahsuvar is missing * For a while.We don't know what to do. Have you seen him? No. I never saw him. He was not here. Beram, have you seen him? No, Master, I did not. Allah Allah ... Where is he? We looked everywhere. We came here by leaving the children alone in Sazlik. Only Allah knows how they are doing. If you do not find it, inform Pehlivan Master. If you don't find Pehlivan Master, let me know my Hace. And if you don't find any of us holding that crazy person ...... we 'I'll be back by then. Come, vallah.Mansur. I wonder but ...... Hace must be them.I am sure they are safe.Hace has given us a job.We cannot return to the district before we have completed it. - You see? -You are right. You are right, MahAkay.We need to find Sahsuvar Akah, before something bad happens. May Allah bless you. May Allah bless you. Thank you. May Allah bless you.
May Allah bless you. May Allah bless you. I really can't understand you. Are you crazy? Hj ^^ yes they also looked empty. Are you really sick? How could the person who wrote that line yesterday, work like this now call his love for the disease! How is that possible? Sister, you know that disasters came completely. Th & ^ was upset with such a child. Sazlik is also in trouble. The problem is not just that. he was taken to the bedroom for treatment ...... but we found out that they were going to fight the guards. Thanks to Allah, Caliph's ad stopped them. Now, they think about ..... how Atif I learned Caliph's leadership. Because ... they said I didn't know anything. I don't think it's wrong to tell you this. I saw your sincerity with my own eyes yesterday. , where are you going There is something I can do. InshAllah, these remedies will cure the sick, Master. InshAllah, InshAllah. , Boss? We only pass on what Allah has provided And you are our teacher on the path to Alp.you can't say that, Hace. Who am I? I'm just an old Pehlivan. What I taught you can be considered as a game. Those who put what you have learned into your heart are elders. Lord, don't embarrass me, please you are our elder, no, Hace. Check.Your statistics are incorrect.


0 Comments