Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 23 with Urdu Subtitles

Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 23 with Urdu Subtitles
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 23 with Urdu Subtitles 

 

Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 23 with Urdu Subtitles 


This is Episode 23 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Almas's mother You shared your bread with us, You shared your water with us. Give me your blessing. They say that when a visitor arrives ...... you get ...


This is Episode 23 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Almas's mother You shared your bread with us, You shared your water with us. Give me your blessing. They say that when a visitor arrives ...... he gets more bread and lovely water. You have brought your love to us. He mentioned Mohammed Mustafa (PBUH) and his good name. Blessed be your name, too. May you live with your name, may your house be plentiful and your garden flowery.May one bird of luck perch on your shoulder and one bird of state perch on the other.Ameen, mom. Blessed and pure are these prayers! Thank you Kutluk. He has helped us a lot too. May God bless you. If you weren't with us, if Aytolu wasn't with us ...... we wouldn't 'Don't eradicate this disease in Sazlik. We have made our breath precious to you. May God bless you. Aytolu. What is this? It has everything in it for the nomadic package. Dry meat, cheese ... Why bother? No worries, bring peace to our hearts and blessings to our table. I just want to share our bread with you more, so, we can have enough days. Please, take it. How can I say no after these sweet words. May Allah bless you. May Allah bless you too, Hace. Have a nice trip. Be careful, you will fall down. If you are not careful you fall down like this I wanted to teach him some things, because Pehlivan Lord is not happy to see you helping to inspire each other ... instead of conflict. It is precious to me. I'm sure you know better, Akboru. I know, I know. Whatever it is, we will continue to train. I don't want to make Pehlivan Master angry. Pehlivan Master is a good king.


It's just hard. I don't know if you're really a saint as the pilgrims say. But if you really became a holy person ...... then, it should be a reward for the status of the Pehlivan Master all these years.It could be easy.Get here.Oh, you have to eat something. Aren't you hungry? Here is your assignment. No, I don't want it. I am a useless Sahsuvar. I don't deserve it either. Take it, take it. Work for your place, too. You deserve it. Sahsuvar Akay. Please, just eat a little. Okay, 1 * 11 left here. You can eat, if you are hungry, huh? Hace. Leyla committed the murder, Hace. While I was trying to cleanse him from the filth of Baghdad ...... he filled his hands. Master. But when he describes injustice ...... he includes defeat and murder. We do not know who did what. another <e5son you can make for Leyla, ha? Yeah, there it is, that's right, Hace, that's right. You know. I though the good works are worthy of his hands. That's why I want him to clear the swamp he is in. If someone should get his hands dirty, this should not be his hands. Pastor. Let's go to That. I'm listening. Written by Haqq, it cannot be changed by a servant, a king. Your job is not to complain about it. What happened happened. You need to accept it. Well H ace. We accept from Haqq, eyvallah. What then? The next will be written again with the same ayat, master. "Anyone who saves one person ...... will be accepted as if he saved all" You will do your best ...... to save one person. Maybe it is not the way of his salvation but ...... it is the way of your salvation.


Look at H ace ... I'm Pehlivan Hamza for many years.I wrote poems like boards.I made Mansur my messenger and ...... I sent everything to him with a handkerchief. I'm so embarrassed ..... I can't look people in the eye and you still tell me to keep going? O Master.Oh Master.Let me tell you a story One day ...... our mother Aisha ...... asked our Prophet. Peace be upon her. Peace be upon your relationship with me "he asked. as a deadline "Our mother loved this answer very much. She would repeat her question from time to time. Hace.Ey vallah.Please tell me, you scare me. Why are you scared, Aytolu? You are the flower of this nation. Everyone loves you. They protect you. Everyone is your frie <in this nation. I don't know that? But you deserve that love. You're innocent. This is the most important thing. Come, sister. We know who deserves love, and who dbes not. You've got the left hand, the respect you see in this nation. Come, come back to your senses, i don't be sad. May God give you more. Peace be with you. Peace be to you. Come and sit down. Are there any news? For now, news ...... not from the outside, but from the inside.You know Hace, I'm ...... not a lodge man.We have a house .. .... a roof over our heads, and a road ...... and that is our condition.} The UN accepted you as a saint. Oguz Khan said: "May the sky be your tent, and the sun be your strength." justice.

Post a Comment

0 Comments