![]() |
| Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 24 with Urdu Subtitles |
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 24 with Urdu Subtitles
This is Episode 24 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Hace! Hace! What happened here? Someone grabbed his hand faster than me.Someone protected me before he stabbed me.My brothMy brothHow can we ...
This is Episode 24 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Hace! Hace! What happened here? Someone grabbed his hand faster than me. Someone was protecting me before he stabbed me. HaceMy broth Don't worry, Mahmut. Don't worry. This soul will stay in this body ...... as long as Allah wants you to stay. If you don't want it no one can shed a drop of blood on us. Oh Haqq! What is this bad thing? No! It's a mixture, made from herbs that we collected in the mountains. Good. It's okay with the wound. All right, sister. I wanted to ask if ... And if he wants to, even though you are a Nemrut, who thought you were a holy man ...... or you have armies or you hide in the towers rising in the sky ...... you give a small mosquito to bring your soul to Azrael ... ... and your body in the dark world.I swear to protect you or it costs .... .... my own life.would sacrifice for you.But when that sword would be stabbed in your back ..... I was not with you.It should have been me who put myself in front of the sword .It should have been me. I am \ Arith to you. I would sacrifice my life for Hace and his way. Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop.K I'm sick first! Kill meYou can bear my absence, but I can't stand his death! It was a wild weed that would wither. And he gave me the water of life. He made me different from plants and animals. To be a son of Adam. If our Allah wants us to be defeated ...... then, we will be defeated. And if He wants us to win ...... then, we will win.
Only our Allah can know this, and we can defeat, if necessary, my Mahmut. Do you think that the winners are always successful because they are good? needed.But we will lose by shedding our tears ...... our sweat and even our own blood ...... in the way of Allah. \ We are thapkful that we have a place to sleep, Mahmut Master. But tell me anyway. Are you lying on your side because you do not want to put ...... your back down or lie face down? Evelallah, my back can't just be put down on the battlefield. Unless, of course, I wish to lie down or look down, I would just do it. I sleep the way I want to. All right, all right. He is brave too. All right. Don't touch it! It's just a fly bite, come on! Then, you have to let that fly bite you. Come on, Yalgiz. You should not be angry with the one helping you And look. It worked for something good. It made him start talking, yes, he was so scared I was going to die, he started talking, you should have seen his cry, Mansur. Akboru, shouted! If you ask me, we should not even put balsam in the wound. MansurTh is just a fly bite. ... they broke my heart without biting my flesh. They took ... the men I saw as my brother ... as my lord, and as my father.
They made an anorphan for the second time.Almas mother. In our countries, they call women who ...... take care of her ...... at home, and her nation ...... "state state" She was really like that. I didn't know him, but ...... I praised him after hearing the news about him. Such was the case, Saltuk Can. She was like a kingdom, and she was a mother. She brought her people here alone, and she saved us from all kinds of trouble and suffering. She protected everyone. She acted like a mother to us. May God bless her. Amen. The land, the land and the nomadic home are ...... under the pillars of this tent. Wherever he goes, he goes with it. If a stranger enters into that, he may die for it. this place as their homeland, risking their lives..People of Pehlivans, Mahmuts ..... with their sacrifices .. ... turned foreign lands into homes for us right, Hace.Perhaps np one knows, but ...... Baghdad Pehlivan Master, Mahmut ...... Almas' mother, Urungu.Atolu sister. you, Hace.But 2 months have passed. the blood we found near the river. He, to protect his dignity, and glory ...... must have killed himself. Can.I have lost my brothers in this city.These are the ones I consider to be my friends. Although we had different mothers, they were ..... brothers, and I buried them with my own hands. I accepted it, even though it was difficult. There is a wound in my heart. And it's bleeding but its pain will diminish with each passing day. And one day, it'll be healed. What about Kutluk? He lost his son ...... and his daughter at the same time. It is a difficult temptation for a father. It doesn't matter what separates a father from his children ...... it makes you want to disappear, and curse. Oh my daughter.


0 Comments