![]() |
| Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 25 with Urdu Subtitles |
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 25 with Urdu Subtitles
This is Episode 25 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. See Haco. We meet again. I prefer you to choose your side the first day you came here. But I can see that you have chosen the wrong side. And I told you I would fight back. I am now immune to this disease. .As if Abbasi left them ...
This is Episode 25 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. See Haco. We meet again. I prefer you to choose your side the first day you came here. But I can see that you have chosen the wrong side. And I told you I would fight back. I am now immune to this disease. As Abbasi left the cruel Turkmens, from as far away as Asia ...... it was clear that their end would be like this. he was not used to loving them in my time. But look. Mustersid still could not get rid of his old illness. He did all the dirty work he did for these angry people of Turkmens. Tell me. What is Mustersid's decision? It is true that we came from faraway lands, Atif. We came from Maveraunnehir. ...... the Turks.If other people ..... want freedom to forget .. .... know that our horses will be heard again in these countries! Our answer is obvious. Baghdad will not bow down to the wicked .... and will not yield to oppression! Stop! They will pay for these words ...... by pressing under my horse's shoes. My father wants to send me back to Basra, the babysitter. He said he wanted me to leave before the storm. In fact, your father was right, daughter. a weak girl like you in the city, we're going to go to war. You will not be helpful. Allah does not allow you to be dangerous. Suppose you were taken captive.
After that, these deceitful people made Caliph do whatever they wanted. Oh, dear nanny. I can't leave Baghdad. Are you unsure, even though you have seen it for yourself? I'm not that Let's die weak now. How can I leave Hace and Dad alone? If danger surrounds us ...... then, my destiny is also normal for the people of Baghdad. 1 * 11 they do whatever work they think is right for them, so you say you are old enough and you don't need my advice now, daughter? No, the nanny. always be grateful for your presence. Don't you know? Now, it's time. The time for you to kill your enemies one by one, Aytolu. With the danger in my hand ...... you will shed the blood of your enemies. ..... pull down to the ground.The man you see before you, Infidel ... is your enemyGet the sword in his heart. Kill him. No. He is not my enemy. No you don't understand Me. No. I understand you. He is trying to kill me an innocent man. I would never do such a thing. You can't make me do it. No. You don't hear me well. I don't want this to me, you will kill him..he is a savior..he comes in seventh place in a row ... and disappears into the sky. At least he kills me. Do not be mekilled by Turk! The sword! Whether he or I ... we are both one person.My desires ... are his desires nowThis sword is my gift to you. When the time comes, you will do as I say. In the meantime, I will make you a gift of paradise.
7 basic Savior's paradise. When will I go to paradise when your time comes, and then take action, kill Hace. ..you are an Aytolu.No one should blame you.You will act like ...... the way Aytolu did before he came here.My brothers.Dubeys and the invaders who were with him ...... may attack here soon, and there that it happens, this place will not be a bazaar ..... but a slaughterhouse. Now I have a question for you. Will we leave Baghdad for them ... or will we understand again Are we going to walk with our heads down ...... or will we go to our deaths without respect? My answer is obvious. All I want is for you to be with me. I want to share this fight with my friends with whom I share my food. Just as we share the blessings of these lands, we too must share in their concerns. There are two ways, brethren, whether it be boldness or bondage. .my grand children wilfl 'asked their old g randfather. "We heard that when Baghdad fell, you were there too." "What did you do to resist the oppressors?" When they asked this ...... I didn't want to lower my head. That's why, I'm ready to put my head in danger today.We have you Hace. Our answer is the same. We will not leave you alone. \ And we're on the same road, Hace. We never thought about going back. We can die for you he says.VJe will die for you, Hace.Eyvallah brothers! O vallah.Then ...... wh®the time comes and we are forced to ...... fight, we will fight like free men in Baghdad. And if need be, we will die like ...... free men of Baghdad! Are women and children ready to be taken to a safe place where necessary? Everyone is fine. So, are the Sazlik men good to write a fairy tale? They are also fine. thank Allah! Those who saw the fragment, would not need a star, said Sazlik saw the light of that crescent on Hace's face.


0 Comments