Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 26 with Urdu Subtitles

Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 26 with Urdu Subtitles
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 26 with Urdu Subtitles

 

Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 26 (Finally) with Urdu Subtitles


This is the 26th episode and the last episode of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi on Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Aytolu. He is my enemy. I will kill you. I am not your enemy, Aytolu. It's me. It's me, Ahmet from Turkistan. He is my enemy.


This is the 26th episode and the last episode of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi on Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Aytolu. He is my enemy. I will kill you. I am not your enemy, Aytolu. It's me. It's me, Ahmet from Turkistan. He is my enemy. Aytolu. Pull that sword. I will not associate myself! Aytolu, don't you remember me? You ...... gave me a handkerchief ...... when I arrived in Baghdad ...... because my hand was injured.Look, it's me.Hhmet. Aytolu, see. Look at the handkerchief.Remember.I told you that this could be my most important memory of my life m. Then, double the blue. Then, stop at once for yellow. Then, red seven times. For our Savior ..... who will come from the seven basic heavens ...... will receive me into his seven bright heavens. He will kill Hace. He is my enemy. Daughter ... Give me this hanin the day I saw you. Now, I see it for the last time. While trying to be popular, I have no say. Whatever you did to me ...... they couldn't make me forget you. Whenever I come to your senses ...... pray for rr? e. Tell a story. Our Allah made us wise by His wisdom. I understand that a living being will live forever. He sent Azrael to take our lives on earth. stop chasing wealth ...... those who lose their food and drink g ...... none of them show loyalty.Do not be proud of having fun, my friends.


Even if you lie day and night ...... the one who takes life comes one day. And such a way is not good for fools. May Mace Ahmet see that you will die. May you see the preparation of the of death comes, none of this means anything.Give me the good news sir, as opposed to the bad news. I failed, how many lives do you have, Hace? How many lives do you have? If necessary ..... we will send the best staff we have.But before the fall of Baghdad, the race will fall. , I will not enter Baghdad. Haven't you left the grave since yesterday? Allah Almighty Tells the Truth! I couldn't do it, Kutluk. Look, Hace. Those, who have lost their parents ...... are called orphans.I have lost two children.They could not even find a name for my pain.No name ...... can describe my pain. Night follows day. The day will finally leave its place until night.Don't worry about me.Atolu means full moon You know. When night falls ..... if there is no full moon ..... then your crescent should light up.You owe this to those who sleep in the graves.To those who put you in this way.He also owns the road.he will pay my debt, Kutluk.I will.We lose everyone .. .... we relied on each other. How are we going to live with this burden, Brother Mansur? If a person does not live with the burden, then what is the purpose of life?


We're talking about a cabin to eternity.lt  that, once you've joined ... $. you don't have a chance for Che to say you can't carry that burden.61 LOOK at that twt.Urungu was walking around.I was trying to teach him to read, tmi would run away.Atirtu was there.Her smile was ^ everyone was smiling. And we will bear the burden of this world, brother. And we will carry it until we die. Do not swallow me with your words, Brother Mansur. I began to live in the loss of my father and mother. here, he would tell us. Maybe we can't get that medicine ... Come with me, brother. Where are you going, Mansur? HV tin * tv leant whetAytolu wanted. I should not have come here. But I wanted to come one last time. You were not wrong, Asife Sultan. He just tried to protect me. I jumped in because I didn't want that knife to hurt you. I have caused a wound in your heart. You never said it but I feel it. I have always thought that when people are healed, humanity will live. That is why I have tried to help everyone as much as I can. of others ... I saw you When you were a human solution ...... you became a problem without a solution for me. I did not want it to be this way.

Post a Comment

0 Comments