Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 17 with Urdu Subtitles

Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 17 with Urdu Subtitles
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 17 with Urdu Subtitles

 

Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 17 with Urdu Subtitles


This is Episode 17 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Server with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Mahmut. I don't understand what kind of cruelty this is. Pehlivan Master, you can't understand it, of course. Well! Why? Because such incidents should not be understood ...


This is Episode 17 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Server with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Mahmut. I don't understand what kind of cruelty this is. Pehlivan Master, you can't understand it, of course. Absolutely! Why? Because such incidents should not be misunderstood.It was designed to make us draw our swords and fight the enemy.We had more than enough patience! We waited long enough! Here, here, take us! Which of them is guilty? Which of them deserves the cruelty of this accursed man? She yells at us, crying that her head is something unnecessary in her head! He yells when someone has the courage to take his head off! See what happens after he takes his head off. Atif, Mervan and all the other snakes ... Look, if they dare to approach us. Evelallah, our sword cuts everything. It cuts everything but ...... it doesn't cut things. Hace has set our hearts, Mahmut. Hace will come sooner or later. We'll always talk about it. We'll find a solution. Okay? Look. Look at these poor people.Nipip, are you okay? I can't accept it, Sahsuvar. They were very crowded. Go ahead, don't be like that.


Do not hurt my heart. Come, you are comforted, sister. May God bless him. May his place be heaven. Adnan I took him to her. Daughter, don't do it. What they want is your life. Who knows who made this poor girl, do it for you. I take refuge in you to hide. But it didn't work, mom. Baghdad calls Kara Leyla. Let it be so. She knows that Leyla will come back as dark as possible. I have left her to Allah for the first time ...... then, to you. She is your daughter now. Yes, daughter. But you are sure. Peace be with you, friends. Peace be with you. Look this way, friend. Are you looking for something? You have water, we have it. Here. Thank you. Aren't you yellow? No, I'm not too thirsty, this is for birds and worms here. - Give your blessing - Give me my blessing.Give my blessing What is your name? When you come to earth, there are many people who call you names. I've been called a lot of names but ...... I can't remember them all now. They used to call me Turab's father for a while. -Turab.It means the world in Arabic.I think they call me that because, I work in the world and to make our beard white, they started advertising my father in my name. So, I became the father of urab like this. Therefore, the father of the world. That is why I am amazed. He is a brave man who roamed the earth and the sky ^ while calling on Allah. Do you like Haqq's lion, Ali? May Allah bless his soul. They say the brave as do the brave.


May your love last forever. Father of Turab. What are you doing in this desert? I grow trees. I help things grow in the world. in that place below.That's why I'm on my way. I have to do it. Actually, I don't have the strength to move around on these rocks but ...... I promised once. Where are you going? If you're not in a hurry, why don't you come with me? "You can help this old man. And you catra talk to this poor man, ha? Estagfurallah. All right, Turab's father. Oh, Mahmut..You see those cruel men in the district as robbers. They have destroyed everything .. Really ...... everything disappears find its place. sit down, I know very well. What do you say, sir? Can't you see his condition? H £ has a storm inside and a volcano outside. He will be dangerous anywhere. I will repay those who did this to Sazlik, master. What are you going to do, huh? Will you take Mervan and those around him? 1 * 11 kill them all! If I cried enou gh, 1 * 11 burn that lodge down! Sahsuvar.Do you hear what he is saying? That lodge, where-What will you say, master? What about the Hemedan lodge? If it were a place as you say, do you think they would kick you out of there? That lodge is a snake pit containing a handful of merchants!

Post a Comment

0 Comments