Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 09 with Urdu Subtitles

Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 09 with Urdu Subtitles
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 09 with Urdu Subtitles

 

Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 09 with Urdu Subtitles


This is Episode 09 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesvei with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Come on friends.1Why are you angry? Look, I'm one of you too. Tell us now! The stories I tell you are concerned that we are tired of yours ...


This is Episode 09 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Server with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Come on friends.1Why are you angry? Look, I'm one of you too. Tell us now! The stories I told said we were tired of your stories. You told everyone a different story. Now, don't resist us and make us kill you. Tell us why you are here. As I have told the stories I have told I have truly read the story in every religious war that has been killed. And I'm going to kill you too, now I'm going to have a lot of stories. What kind of soldiers are you? You are killing your own men! Do you think you can catch a Seljuk eagle like this? I'll tell your story, too. \ And also very dry, Kara Leyla. What will you do? Will you kill us? You are familiar with the Babylonian tower Le′la, which is mentioned in Jewish literature. The people built a tower, which reached out to the sky. They thought they could come to God and see him.


And God was suddenly angry with the people ...... he divided their tongues all together. Men, who could not understand ...... each other's tongues continued to fight forever. ... I can't start all this again ..... because of your cheek. So, I'm not going to kill you. We will make an agreement. What? What do you want from me? You have made a mistake and as a result of your mistake ...... maybe, you will not die. But you will spend the rest of your life ...... by listening outside you will return to your home right away and you will never make the same mistake again.If you do not accept my open gift ...... we both know what will happen. All right. I agree! At least learn what will happen ... you do the same thing again. Meryem! Are you all right, daughter? Are you ok Here, my son, eat, with my lion. Eat! What is this? -Urungu.Yes, Pehlivan Master.


Who posted this here? Did you notice? I have not seen you, master. It wasn't there last night. Allah Allah ... What is this? I hope it doesn't mean bad. What's the matter, sir? What happened? Leyla Hatun was knitting last night. Oops! I thought it was for Meryem to do this. Boss, are you kidding me or don't you really understand? Come on sister! Stop me! I was going to teach a girl to ride a horse. I think you set it for yourself. I'm sure it was his! Come on, you call that Hatun. Be sure to bring Meryem.We need to set up before nightfall. Apparently, they are gone. Now, Mahbube will take you to the room. I have a business. But you will behave well. And be quiet. Most importantly, you will not be afraid, right? Fear not, dear aunt. I'm not afraid of anything when I'm with you. My wise daughter, you did well! We were comfortable in the nation. Everyone was very nice to us. I had friends even there. When will we be back there? I was going to ride a horse.

Post a Comment

0 Comments