Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 10 with Urdu Subtitles

Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 10 with Urdu Subtitles
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 10 with Urdu Subtitles


Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi EPISODE 10 with Urdu Subtitles


This Episode 10 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Server via Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. How can you do it? You look lazy today.It was easy, Pehlivan Master.Eyvallah, eyvallah, Hace. Thank you.I cook for madrasah students. So, you know. Our task is simple. Yours is hard. May Allah make it easy for you ...


This Episode 10 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Server via Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. How can you do it? You look lazy today.It was easy, Pehlivan Master.Eyvallah, eyvallah, Hace. Thank you.I cook for madrasah students. So, you know. Our task is simple. Yours is hard. May Allah make it easy and manageable for you. We cook for hungry people, you open your closed eyes. Tarik Master. Praying day and night as much as possible. Because he opened the eyes of his child He is very kind. Master.T material is easy.We read the books of the masters and do it.What is the hardest interior.You look and see that you have eyes. He sees everywhere But the eye of his heart is closed He thinks you can open the eye of his heart. You put effort into it.You get its key.You get its key.You put the key and you turn it.You see it is rusty.So, you say that even Sahsuvar could not open it.With the way ... ... what about locking in Sahsuvar's heart? See H ace.Even what I learned from Arslanbab ...... an ad from Pir Hemedani ...... the things you taught me. May Allah keep our hearts blind, Master.Ameen. Ameen, Hace. Think about it. He is called Hace. And people started following you. And then, everyone will see that ...... we are all lost.


Why? Because the eyes of the guide do not work. Then, even if you cry with your eyes ...... you cannot pay the price. You are right, Hace. it reaches the end of time.We are, they guide us and make time precious. As you know, Allah swears by time in the Quran. He says we are absolutely right. do you remember that Whatever I say, they are angry. They walk in two directions without realizing it. Let me say the words of that Sheykh ... fool ... I still have a place to sleep.


Let Hace say whatever he wants to say around. None of them can work as the things mentioned under this roof. we are in the face of his sword. Is there anything we can do, Failed by Hace. You have lost the battle. It's true. However, a man who lives on the plains with gangster-like clothes ... ... he will not benefit from his victory in battle ...... by fighting the Dervish like you. Those at the center will also understand that the H ace is not supposed to be a Dervish. Pir Yusuf Hemedan will also understand. My Hodj a.-I will beat Haje. I won't let him get away with this, yes, I need to find him. My Hodja. Do not speak in a hurry, please. \ They are in the bedroom. I know exactly what I'm talking about, Faris. This lodge may be the residence of Hemedan. But we have served him for years. If there is a right to take, that right is mine to take. No one else can do it. I'm worried, but I need to tell you something. Tell me, what? Sir, Asife Hanim Sultan found two people in the palace. His defense. I have never seen one of them before. He is a brave man however I know one. He is Mahmut, with Hace. Therefore, Hace is able to access this nearby. \ And they should not let them be here. We need to get them out of the palace as soon as possible. I did not do it without contacting you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments