![]() |
| Mavera Hace Ahmed Server Episode 11 by Urdu Subtitles |
Mavera Hace Ahmed Server Episode 11 by Urdu Subtitles
This Episode 11 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Server via Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. This way.You got it, Pehlivan Master! You got it, Pehlivan Master! You got it! This is mine, Saltuk.Stop! My Mahmut.My brothDamn it. It's all lost! No man ...
This Episode 11 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Server via Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. This way.You got it, Pehlivan Master! You got it, Pehlivan Master! You got it! This is mine, Saltuk.Stop! My Mahmut.My brothDamn it. Get rid of everything! No man fights well in Baghdad. Brother, don't let go. Don't let go, Mahmut Hold, hold, Mahmut. Are you dry, dear? Meryem! Meryem! Thank you Allah. Was it too painful, brother? When the head of the arrow pierces your breast ..... it really hurts but .. it doesn't matter. alien, Mahmut? There is no stranger in this nation. Kutluk Baba, Hace, Mansur, Pehlivan Master ... None of us are unknown. What do you mean? I do not understand a single word of yours.ueaui ... you do not need to show your courage to us.None of us do not know When it hurts ... we shout and groanYou can scream and moan, Mahmut.Don't be ashamed .I took an arrow, he shouted as if you were my boyfriend! If you had followed him ... we would have found him now. But we missed him because of you. You are not ashamed and you are still playing with me! What are you looking at? At least I picked up an arrow while fighting our enemies.
And you blew the horn with the bull! Huh! Everyone can have an experience, Mahmut. You took an arrow that you shouldn't have ...... and I took a horn blow that I shouldn't have had. Estagfurallah. But we both learned our lesson. by Pehlivan, Usta, far from having a sharp sword, but he is much better than you with his sharp tongue, Mahmut. he is, thank you, Kutluk. You need to rest for a while with your leave. Feth's death is not good at all. The killer has fled, too. May Allah help us.Ameen.Father, what happened? It was a gunshot wound to Mahmut's body. If you look at how they look, and how they smile ..... you can imagine they are going hunting and there is an accident. I'm talking about a traitor. They didn't tell me anything. And I didn't ask for anything because that was illegal.
Preparing for trouble is a necessity for courage.Tffiey I minimize warnings at the gates.it's hard to get in and out.We need to go back now.This Chinese flour won't explode. - We will be a deer here. So what do we do, Sedat? We'll wait and do nothing here, we'll wait, we'll escape here somehow in the dark of night. We have to be very grateful, but deception is still everywhere. \ We don't have to guess what they will do in advance ...... and we need to take action before they do. It is clear what they are going to do when the gun goes off. .


0 Comments