![]() |
| Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi episode 12 with Urdu Subtitles |
Mavera Hace Ahmed Yesevi episode 12 with Urdu Subtitles
This Episode 12 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Server with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Thanks to your services in this city ...... while I apply this khilat to you ...... as the place of Caliph Hadrath ...... I put you in the title ..... that & responsible for the security of the city of ...
This Episode 12 of Mavera: Hace Ahmed Server with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Thanks to your services in this city ...... while I apply this khilat to you ...... as the place of Caliph Hadrath ...... I put you in the title ..... that & responsible for the security of the city of Baghdad .... this the glorious title of Baghdad ... now ... by Hace Ahmet of Turkistan.Allah always makes the hearts he touches. Those, who left the Sultanate, wore rough wool coats. uk SC I OsmanOnlinel Those, who wore rough hair prayed to Haqq Because their secrets reach Haqq .... their cries break all hearts. he gathered us all in the middle of the circle.I said hu! Even evil turns to good, you see Hace, who is slandered by his words, doesn't he? right, Efkan. What can we do? He came and left us with many questions.
And we were worried about you, Master. You told him that (his face had evil intentions ...... and it was showing you his intentions. Let's move on. You see, Faris When Atif Efendiis smiled at us ...... he gave such opportunities to Hace. of Baghdad now. He dropped right away, my hodja. And in the middle of everyone. He even cursed Vizier Atif. -Atif thought he could cheat. In his mind, but ...... he stood in the middle of everyone.I'm telling you now.Hace a different person Tarik Master. . Pehlivan Master. Do you see the staff of Shahsuvar? -I see - they are all here, let's go and ask him how he got here. Speak t o.Mansur! Give me your blessing, Yalg Come here, come. What are you doing? here, ha? Especially you, Mansur!
Hasn't Hace given you any instructions, hasn't he told you not to leave the nation? Soon! You will not wander! come on! All right sir, we'll go. We'll be going to the nation soon, but ...... it's good that we're coming, isn't it? Oh really? Instead of running to the nation ...... you are still talking to me! What is that? What did you gain by coming here, Mansur? He did not understand. As we write our story ...... who would explain how Hace refused to be the Head of the City Council? Welcome, it's okay to come, right? Certainly. Well done for coming! You're glad you're here, aren't you? Nation now! Come on! All right. Allah Allah! He will never listen to me ... my son, as stubborn as a goat, and as brave as a lion. ...... so you came here to get one? No, as I have seen it safe, I want nothing more. Nothing is more important. What happened? Are you injured? It doesn't matter. Where is Pehlivan Master Pehlivan Master ... Two runaway children come here ...... you will scold them and come. And he will scold you. He is here.


0 Comments