![]() |
| Bozkir Aslani Celaleddin EPISODE 01 with Urdu Subtitles |
Bozkir Aslani Celaleddin EPISODE 01 with Urdu Subtitles
This is the 1st episode of Mendirman Jaloliddin with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. Well done! No one is better than you when it comes to hunting. We have always wanted it. It is offered today. Desert hunters will burn with the fire of jealousy. May God protect us from evil and envy. The z ^ f-shahs Empire, which included Turkestan, Iran, Khorasan and Iraq, was wiped out by the two most powerful JqJgScosJA at the time - the Qara-Khitans and the Ghurids. The regime led by Genghis Khan crossed the eastern frontier. Sultan Alauddin was well aware that G ^ J'ghis' DIA Khan, who had conquered northern China was now facing west and the ^ a ^ MEDIA threatened Khwarezm from the beginning. Although he had a large army in his hand the great art of the rulers of the various races was under Turkon Khatun, the mother of Khwarezm-shah. And the situation troubled Khwarezm-shah. My partner appeared, look at the size of a lion.
I wonder how they caught it? He was not afraid of the lion. He looked like a child. Our mind is as sharp as a sword. Live our Lord / ade! Live our Sheshade! Long live our Shehzade! My shehzade..You hunted a lion like yourself.You would not have been attacked if it had been like me.Dear sellerDon't blame me Shehzade.I did not know how to applaud you.Our Malika (Queen) Our Sultan always finds a palace doctor, and when he receives a doctor he does not let anyone in. If my son hides it from me, it looks like he has a problem. AygulThe pain that has befallen her means the pain of our country. We need to remain vigilant. Welcome, my Shehzade. Shehzade who catches lions - my pride, my brave Shezzade. BarakaAllah ... I am honored and honored. As I heard you are risking your life by putting lions in a cage. never let it go. The kingdom will be over. <41eduld-you-do-it ?. * I do not engage in vain works, brother.
Part 1
Yes my prince.Mm ... Look ... Look at its colors.You will not find such a fabric anywhere 'WEDIA Gurganch Bazzar outside the Bahrom store. The fabric is beautiful.The colors are eye-catching. I hope the price is right. If quality fabrics are sold at a lower price, the owner will not be disappointed? Mr Bahrom, don't complain. You can afford to buy it all.Astaghfirullah. Where will I get the money if I don't sell these fabrics? Master, the guard has arrived. Let him come in from behind. What do you think? There is no one better in this bursary. I'll fix it again with the price. Okay ... Okay. I agree with the price, therefore, the delegation committee.Oh..You have found out who was on the committee.Sultan Alauddin has not yet made a definite decision If you let me I will decide who is on the committee tonight. Ofcourse, if you can live till night. We know who hunts lions, but this is the first time I have seen those who hunted alive. then you will be rewarded, brother. If so, take me with you next time, I'll try my luck, don't be in a hurry. If you can't hunt it you'll be the food of that lion, brother. I would like you to behave in accordance with JgjJMED / A to the Khwarezm provincial office.
Part 2


0 Comments