Bozkir Aslani Celaleddin EPISODE 07 with Urdu Subtitles

 

Bozkir Aslani Celaleddin EPISODE 07  with Urdu Subtitles
Bozkir Aslani Celaleddin EPISODE 07  with Urdu Subtitles


Bozkir Aslani Celaleddin EPISODE 07  with Urdu Subtitles Season 1 Complete


This is Episode No.7 of Bozkir Aslani Celaleddin or Mendirman Jaloliddin with Urdu Subtitles by GiveMe5Tv. This is the Final Episode of this season. My shehzade. Fear Not Protect Sirin Hanim Coming Subutay. Let's take his mask down. My Lord Kutlu Bike! Ameen to Allah. My God. We have blessed this marriage vow. Thank you Allah. Take off your mask, Subutay. If Sultan Alaaddin did not give up your life ...... you would be hunted with my sword. ...... and don't come here again.This was your lucky day, Uzlagsah. I'm leaving now. But know this. ..... I will return with 100,000 soldiers ...... under the banners of Genghis Khan! Thank you Allah.Subutay.Good.Do you want more? Thank you.My Sultan.Thank you.You are drinking! Drink your poison! You drank! What, Behram Master? Where are you going? The marriage is not over yet. Tonight will be really hard. Finally, we will be able to sleep peacefully tonight.



And you had worlds, soldiers and dreams. What could Celaleddin do? Should I have left Cihangir to die? I should have left my brother ..... in the hands of a cruel man not to lie to the man of Harezm? rather than lying to someone. But I ...... am a poor girl with no one but her brother. I am my sister .... know. That's not right at all. I should not give my heart to .. .... a lion hunter, a mongols killer ...... but a man watching startups starts like a little kid ...... and ...... the shehzade told me that the angels find it cold in the morning.These are the greatest sins Celaleddin. Let me live another minute. And I would take out this heart that loves you. How do I know that they will take this far? How do I know they will ask me to kill you h and do as he asked.I am the one who put the names of the bosses on Turkan Hatun's chest. Was it you? I left the palace with excuses. And I informed him. Is that the reason Otki and Kilic were injured? No, No I didn't know where he was going that night and I didn't tell them to leave. Did you poison Sirin? -No .No I didn't want anyone injured.It was almost a war because of you.


                                                                                Part 1
 

 All the killer dogs are thrown into the palace. Sherbets are just as you want, my Sultan. Celaleddin told me that spices were added to sherbet. No one can add spices to a sherbet except me. get out.Our job now.No one in the palace of Harezm ...... will be able to sleep.-May you prosper.-Ameen. Let me do it. Come on, take it off. Come on in, take a look. Finally.May your life be pure as milk as ...... as smooth as butter ...... and as sweet as honey.May you have brave sons.Amen.May Allah let you be together forever InshAllah. Amen.My Allah.Please let me and my sister meet. Let me see him again. My Allah. I even freed you from your chains as a spy for Genghis Khan. Say it again. Genghis Khan's Examiner.Here ... That was the secret I kept from you.The secret you didn't want to ask.The secret I was afraid to admit.They wanted me to poison you.But I couldn't do it. I would not know They did not leave me without a choice.They invaded our nation.They killed my mother and father.They grabbed my brother Cihangir and took him.Your brother? Yes He is alive. But Genghis Khan is with him. In order to live .. ... his sister had to pay the price. He wanted me to go with him ... and be his spy. Or he said he was going to kill my brother. Was that a lie? My brother is the light of my life. And you were just a stranger. He had no one but me.

                                                                         Part 2

Post a Comment

0 Comments