Barbaroslar Eisode 03 with Urdu Subtitles
CLICK HERE
Watch Part-01
HE in my destiny not decided by us he he Yes sir, let this Muharram be a little bit I think it will work 77 Here but our friend should pay attention to his diet required Please stay away from the damp too you know YouTube you call me sir contest thanks so you can leave I am the house of Mario cure in Alexandria while you go to find it, you're here to investigate you will continue We talked to our Lord's Blacksmith and You too never seen before oh so it's a little bit to track down the guy it will be hard but how is that arab girl's pencil may be collaborators until I return keep the end in us Köksal I want Understood sir This is me, Master. You are a tree for everyone I want. can i inquire we don't know who to trust All in all And who can I trust or not? I know he he this face either this much i won give it that and you o Mert o Didn't you bring anything I couldn't steal what you wanted Look two ways to live on these streets there is The first is to steal, the second is to steal. beggar beggar there is a way give up an arm or leg Subscribe from or be from the leg if you do not want you will learn to play this there is no other way to do it think be 14 it's everybody to his job to his game I was drinking at that time, not much But don't worry I asked you I'm in love with you I will knit, I say thank you he he Let them know too, I'll tell you because it's happy do you bro clocks you all kiss our sins child protects our enemies from their attacks troubles bad seas having more on us make it right what he did to us you did it Oh thank god outside facility Friday is someone who is really competent in his job.
God is worthy of what we get when he grows up not Zeynep Even I barely saved my life Nobody Ken Sen doesn't hear that from me anyway escape from hell told a thousand times What can I tell you more from the model Here it is have you saved your life no more to you tell me, i'm so hungry, your tales are too much I love it, I listen to it for the 1001st time without getting tired First of all, my life is in danger too. it wasn't that fairy tale hero you call man put my head in trouble I'm angry that you didn't There is Zeynep, tell me this gave us all the necessary information The lady is a well-known Corsa around here. You have states like 90 on your mind This number wandering away like a big pitchfork strange words to your pants about what is me someone who word five up in this picture They will throw it as stairs from these places. likely to be in one such a big dangerous game a man playing a madman like Poseidon albeit he not everyone can since this is close to Edirne I'm sure no,
but to these national relatives not not here and these cliffs this place is a lot a cave of goats Nothing from the outside Invisible But inside the island as far as the hand There's a world to watch this request but missed to trap If this pharmacist who wants to sell can't sleep Menemen I will take action Khidr I don't We have I maybe I'm not the own son of say leaf but ishaka saka is mine too leave a comment where are you where i go But this the season is almost not blood next to me Hodja will tell in order to draw, but too much to avenge his brother doesn't wait This is the closest district to Alexandria They'll be here just now. let's go Did you say yes, don't worry about it an empty ship is ready What's up and peace This is my aunt's we will tell everything thing we can't tell now it gets very flustered What does he do even in the last fight mi We say we will open it this time, we can't say it will come out of our state don't worry i send a man I said they went out urgently Have you been with us in our very difficult days?
thanks news this maybe o When the Levent group was going on an expedition, per movement one last thing without saying a little bismillah let me tell you this is my lady this Ilyas, you arrange for us together it's out okay? and joint God bless my daughter If you moan your trust from you at the moment of account I have full faith that it will safely go and shut up before ten Hopefully, we will stay and come back, wondering I don't lots Thanks this n e left Don't worry about yourself, my dear, master I looked, let's not stay too, God willing let's go safely Joyful you're gone is it fasting is No Do I have a naughty look? How quickly did you go or it didn't come too fast in the cradle if it appears this time when is that If I had just come and half a ride the next day is it today What kind of business is this? However, I love you Is there no mercy, as soon as you come to work runs you meanwhile It samyel You can't resist, can you? it's not written but not like this No such sound fasting too Is that something you didn't tell me? is it otherwise on no no what That house we need to put money aside Isn't that right? Let's get it ourselves our own business
whenever we want let's sail whenever we want seas huh lesson lesson If anything Isn't it hiding on human line? or on the line it doesn't hide anything from your hand but his fast ya i hide something for a few days This Just take it in me, it'll be okay, call me ba ba ba fasting come back in that spot, in the season I will go this is Zehra here you only 5000a doesn't wait waits we write in this work I told you that you are the owner of the fast a mad fast Dad, my fasting is true. yes yes how will this be now ya, you're already sick Hayati, of course, run away it's the day and now let's walk what is this I'll do it I'm at the door let me put one of the elements bazaar Sunday If you need anything, you can drive, huh? If you think of me and inflame Eba I call black he helps me But as long as you come back to me, something else don't think here he period half past that Joyful [Applause] what are you doing dad a lead reader it's time to behead this poseidon No, dad, where did he come from? out of the blue, where did seven Derya come from? It's agitated. How can you not hear? ba ba season When father fasting can't reach we shared his family always deserved it Help them get their revenge together We will Leventler It's already prepared Vakit Baba is pure next to fasting does not hold it's a shame The family pays the price of what the fast has done. Odessa God bless you o But dad, for God's sake, our boatman
What do we have to do with your fight? us too and All Kefer Unity is upon us Coming son of a man like me floundering in the pit of self about women's children won't you be yes ok call This my brothers Shoulder to Shoulder So many troubles so far We survived thugs TP we said like thugs shut up to the raging waves Thank goodness Gene, you swam as well Maybe we should bring these struggles home to all of them. We went in today to bring bread. At the end of our journey, Akca there is no Is it a joke? I've been in the family telling the oppressor Ak the effort is mine this is then unknown to go on this road none of you and water ok Allah is my witness, don't love anyone we can not put What if you don't put a heart on us this Maybe we put it for you Chief and we don't let go of each other so much he doesn't tell his troubles Oh look, I've got these scars Servet I am enlightened by your fondness of our uncle in vain
They didn't say tomorrow night In this feeling my brother speaks the truth Where are those who accompany you? if gone we will bring you after you We're not for Akcay I I look at the stars and stand on the book That's how I find a direction, right? that it does not occur you us Was a Pole Star We are looking at you We drew our route today from you too We're not going to go our separate ways we brothers Latife is beautiful But I I won't bother you too much Danse I gave Even though I don't hear it from us, we are with you Dad It is possible this time with the fasting worship of the father he spoke, i can't get to the ship as soon as possible I know, repent separately for each word as if to repent God God bless you bro god we are soldiers my sword Zulfikar girl she is it Am I a sword no may our goodness be together in our city my father fasting I heard that the sword to the oppressor Will you drive us from your elements We are writing to your owner page ya you pray Don't be like you, Gazi's prayer for us the sharpest pusat each destroys it to himself thank you thank you This and let's have a blessed Gaza brother
This Aydin Yes and bam we underestimate our duty expedition it's not a trip This time the end looks better right law we will determine only the creator We need to increase it by one breath, Yavuz When we say that it is not possible for us to throw We have the ledger of those who made the receivables let it last I have only one wish What is it necessary [Applause] subscribe Yeah Sir, news for as long as Istanbul when you don't get I thought it was all over he he he he I once three brothers hidden under the great hills we went to see your name I didn't come the scariest then everything seems out of sight subject to I We went We saw it, but on the way back it rained We have found the doomsday trick yourself I don't know blessed wait God wait This is the fear of Yakup Agha in our hearts. the input is worse than the short channel of Ahmet's without anger Anyways you know Let's talk in those times, hand in hand like this wouldn't fit I caught it so we could explore don't fuck with no darkness to the forbidden business I couldn't reach them ikoor Flying husband crashed his foot on a rock [Applause] time is low you can't eat I can walk too Ben 10 Ball is flying Don't be afraid don't be afraid he Not the last Oil very little left you will meet your brothers let them come with their feet I'll send you all to Hell that speech is this sound god bless HE Come this is the tone of our work subscribe that beard we are here no he was born subscribe What what are you doing here
I'll find your foot we forgot on it can't print ya Aha, i'm so scared A flock of Blackbirds passed, they always screamed I was so scared ok ok passed the picture i passed ok follow me no brother brother komaz in the dark subscribe It your beard is not left in the dark we'll put it alone crossroads this is you that's how it is, dad, so Han, not a lot of work right now Even if it doesn't, shipments are going well. we just prepare a little bit of sugar What do you mean you have something else to say to me? none I am like this beautiful girl yes daddy subscribe This that fasting killed his brother who passed pirate Poseidon kidnapping the big brother of this fast killed his family Oguz Esen gave Dogan our ship there is, so they said the one who forgets himself so that my daughter fasted and the pirate could go out to her but to enjoy the fasting cake brother He didn't kill the one who forgot the duty we gave him did this to fulfill a calf-naked Great Atay It will ask you to account for this beside this whole who is your poseido I think you're leaving, Daddy, right? you say Of course the organization we belong to, namely onita if you threw too big in front of him it doesn't make any sense but we it makes no sense girl This diving into such adventures without asking the video stupidity Error in Aleppo ahead,
Constantinople Even Venetian ambassadors are involved in this. Giving a huge ottoman to the ottoman won't you make us kneel men this is the ruler of the sea of ??men when men are wronged These are the people who don't feel sorry for anyone. very strong people, you have come before me He talks like he forgot all to join the ring The great sacrifice we made Ok on Ersin subscribe but i didn't forget anything dad and to take part in those mighty men don't forget to sacrifice this and sacrifice me if necessary Don't worry on my mind whenever you can From the bottles of that stove what's up natural moment training to work on real people you know naughty right boy no one standing in front of you don't just wait for pregnancy Don't worry about it, I don't want you to Eyüp I'm looking oh that's why i'm here do you know my father Our acquaintance with your father goes back a long time. endures I am sure you will be very surprised to see me. Ok, it will come in the evening.
Let it be like this, I'm in no hurry, I'll wait Ha by the way, sword training if you want We can do it in you So moving How to fight an Enemies it we will learn do you know how to use HE very dexterous at your age I took Swords from the Hands lessons It's my name not to come Do you know what it means don't you mean your name is Hamza uncle do you have any other wooden sword if if so this is how we will manage show me the sword how you fly subscribe yes yes This Despite your age, your arms are pretty strong but it's not always hard to be stiff Hamza think of the sword as a long the potency of this stew God is always working and never when he least expects it detectable either Now open your legs let my strong leg stay a little behind Yes yes back Nick your back is straight look above We'll look forward, okay? That Opposite well done Hasan attack take take How did he come to make history for himself? Doesn't it look like HE very much well done don't you need to tell him if he's too small agility is the most important strength right now said time subscribe subscribe Wait, it's the same situation. What's going on? I didn't do it when I quit either I mean my hair We can part secret huh no banana Joe mom Calculate the master price or net factor you will give, you will tell everything one by one Who is that girl on behalf of sister baby thank you I opened my eyes son, thank you How are you? Can you open a lot OK? I'm almost ready but you go to sleep, don't get up, will you rest?
You'll be on your own kid hardly date This that the pirates left orphaned and orphaned The children are all my children I them I do everything I can for your model a you do I didn't want but maybe that girl like in a love tale saved what about you Maybe our destiny will be like in those fairy tales You said don't forget that it's my destiny orphanage and more i am satisfied let me take care of these kids She nursed me to serve as if they are my world i spared them They are also entrusted to me. also [Applause] such Niko If we enter among all the men your phone or you're afraid? Egypt you are cheap I am in such a situation I gave your age am I a high man yeah yeah i have a fear he is also isekai from there to die shamelessly for hours Nobody Will Die Don't Be Afraid we will be back from there Evalallah but i will talk there they must have been aware then he was aware It's better to attack them shoulder to shoulder. good egypt how much is this has stolen Let's hit the island before them Kiko Let's break into the traps they set you are right My brothers' Rage became a fireball log pensions Yakar Arama
We from them let's get there first kikoo fireball blindfold my brothers don't do it this is the gun we Miko we have only one right we have established here Or things will turn around Let's pray that the wind continues like this yourself Don't call before he reaches the right Storm he girl your color trembles like lime in your hands God forbid you won't be sick no sister I've been angry since yesterday This is my debt so that there is no trouble. I didn't reveal anything but But this time, what his wife did to my dear plugged it in now I want to add fuel to the fire but this job is hard too bad I don't want to think about it I'm just fasting tired inside gets upset or if you bring it, don't bring it with you, treasure hunter Let him sit here, but I also fast at home. to sit down If this story is leaving it this woman your intention is not good, you told me Don't look at my face like that, pure pure she wants your husband away from home slow let it slowly break away from you as he fears you connect horoscope doesn't do such a thing As I said, while his wife is at home, I am another woman. Oh he won't It won't end in a day Everything slowly it will be juicy juicy look, he will tie himself with Akça first then heartfelt pointed shake search And I hope I was wrong beautiful girl I want you to be thrown into that smile of yours But now how can he turn out to be a liar? fasting Prepare it with vinegar and rusks, it comes well That Less Rose will give strength to your arms services if they didn't have it, we entered keep praying
Thrace such more good will be now not suitable for this kind of work let's take our revenge then you go to those who prepared it he child Opening from Bodrum wipe medicine bottles on the edge of the cliff we found You don't even know this guy with that Arab girl It's obvious that I'm doing something they saw it coming Read it just medicine I will come to get joyful what kind of man are you oh no, do this This Job my old friend While we are waiting for you, Hamza and the sword he was practicing, do you mind my gamble there is no This time I won't let you get rid of me It's Game Over boy now it's real it's time for swords to speak don't you dare you come to a move otherwise he will fly his son himself now I'll only ask you once but if you answer it will go from here softly right now you father son you go on with our lives where is this book I don't know what you're talking about game don't try to play, don't try one way or the other I will make you talk with your son's pain you stay Either leave it to Hamza or kiss a child. how many for this purpose Did he separate the head from the body? don't you know you know very well Another thing is that Hamza is still a child. Look, this is my last warning to you No there the wind came out wait, let him rest let's see Thanks he damn for what thanks
I love my name so much come with you you think you will complete I want and immediately Reis played this figure how are you do you care like that What if I was forced from my homeland from my family I was ripped off, made a slave and chained Shovel my wrists as the land we call tempting us to the most despicable deeds drifted slave traders come my family since the day he built our village I brought it Now I don't know in whose house my wife are slaves, whose children do they serve? I will meet them with the money I will buy you I can find you my family but boy you You didn't beat me, but he's not mean, Yigit And I'm chained to my wrist for the first time since its inception number from your class o Moreover, my dear We are fasting father fasting father you donate fasting now what do i have a place to go what At least I have a family to meet outside to reunite with someone else's family let me help you include your crew event I'm out of patience This say goodbye to my son What means This book is more precious than your child huh huh? must have heard it before giving it I'm really sorry son You forced me to do this, Süleyman. juice Which book is this book in Solomon's house? Solomon, which is Suleyman, Do not distract me Don't play with me and tell me Where can I find it?
Suleiman Suleiman bookstore tell me where can i find it joyful open my son, run away bro, look at your channel or something just to go allows you to chase the woman I'm not done with you yet why the hard way that you chose torture i we will deal with What there is this too we will talk like that him with himself that rosary Look girl, do business like that you say this first, this is the question if i like it how i said officer Trying to your Door to Door like I'm going to wipe We'll ask You do the same, a disruptive bird to show yourself your pots like I can't find protection I miss like I built you but my hand is in rags I have to hurt your daughters. I don't hide my anger either in my window it's also Ours Square is empty is not Yeah now your hands are tied like this Ya Esra who came to save you brothers' hands will be tied it looked like this he environment for revenge I understand but you changed from your sinless sons how was it after that Joyful let me make a confession to you subscribe Ya I'm not a wild animal, it's on the contrary a nuanced man that calculates his every step. man When that day comes No one left to chase revenge I killed your children his own share of the investment I will not look at it I started to confess this Muharram meat is video result this is a traitor inside helping you if not you can f
ollow this job helping you now I'm bored of you Isaac subscribe this brother fasting is better than you I hope it's fun you say your brothers' names or we ask the traitor soon to meet his brothers I'll tell you the name you're curious about no one should be interested in you no Look I guess he's also not closed with you. has an account I heard that he missed his daughter fasting but For me, it's not just that Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore. If you don't have another desire before you die, you Let me leave you alone with my pain most One last request Mountains This I guess you didn't give the picture then I'm Siri, it's the traitor returning i will take ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that picture This change A this is also So you know me news but incomplete if you got the river behind me you didn't know me well Isn't it easy for your support, girl? I said spit in it but it's wrong they said, if you're looking like this to your tables he O of your rosary you have a certain problem without speaking you won't be comfortable Let's sit down and talk, this is me
I'm not going to sit on drugs, but know this that news I sit on your stomach I I'm not an easy bite, iron it baby Apparently it's hard to come to terms with you I ask once, what are you doing here? This is your mother, I have no business either. From now on, your job is to fast. you have a state of it Oh what There is no place for women like you. There, clear your mouth, desmine, this is yours. The size of the words is heavy on her delicate heart income is he what do you do from the forbidden things under your command you kill rosary Talk to him when your husband returns opinions about a time Look at me, look at my face, it's yours because of the destructive lady also period affairs Ben I see my husband's back so much from his face You're making her the hardest and longest jobs come on Confess from the fasting house you want no matter where he stays away From now on, fasting is in your hands. I won't let any more I don't know anything about you I didn't know about the house Tell me so we know
This Of course from the dreams of fasting that husband's imaginary best wife He should know, however, what you say is right first. fasting I never dream of you Don't Forget [Music] since you are so sure why did you come to such a place Why did you leave a woman like me if you had nao in front of him If you had waited for the return of your fast from the Sefer still clean all gossip of Alexandria Because I can't tell women one by one I'm telling you every time I see the morning tip don't drool over empty dreams so that they do not become gossip material what is he trying to do on a day like this woman, are you still the owner? doesn't know anything you girls what did you do we something we didn't do what we do I couldn't get enough of the mischief-maker Asiye. Alexandria's cauldron of sedition to boil under your head I should have known you were out October we need to hear nice let's take aleykum aleykumselam thank you thank you This we saw a fire plate or in the attacks he he this prison I to you, to which you we turn Yavuz Which one of you will I answer? not who is enough to help us most I have suffered great disasters but don't worry my brother faith is on our side the wind has turned But as you said,
God is from us. back bro What if I made nature's own creed May God, who was born in me too, give us effort good first then thanks bright stewardess cocoon fritters we will open [Applause] God give strength to our arms bro Otherwise, the jackal will not arrive until evening. ready to wonder again not only in time we will meet at your game I Akif Gel, let's see what's up inside this you chased down like this and was not a rosary there is a memory of that purse dear mistake sorry subscribe Ha oh daddy God help those who are in trouble thank you Yes sir, what shall we serve you house? but I forgot from my excitement, Ambassador Excuse me, what do you drink? I'm at the courthouse Your finest wines Ah available with you This does not delete until our guest comes to you i have something to say this is what you ordered Reverend you are shouting Jobs because it hasn't been going so well lately I hear some Muslim sailors that you trust too much There are rumors, oh my lord sure please be after i join this unit I know very well how to trust someone else beautiful you trust us this Well can we trust you yeah Sir number ten the lives of many innocent and sinless people will burn there is this you gave while attending IKEA You remember from collateral, right? I think our guest has arrived. You gave me the honor. tell me sir Sir you caught the ointment immediately if you want I don't have a face,
I don't have eyes, it's more important now we have work ha ha we are facing a subtle attack You're talking about the pine thing, Sir. Believe me, we were also very angry at this coward. in the face of attack Christians have long I don't need it when it's yours God bless you Venetians only when you really lose money you get angry when you lose the possibility not Where are the roots of those who attack us? how deep it goes is still unknown so keep your eyes peeled I want If this is a rumble on these seas if it breaks The first Port to return to this place of fire Alexandria I should take it to Enes Sir How much is treason in Alexandria? me to solve that you're getting worse you will ask for your service We Yes Yes of course i knit now be prosperous or cool hop hop what a mischief like that you are running away no yoook yours is not naughty Are you running from us too? stop boy stop stop I'm not afraid of the price, tell me your troubles Let me be cured daddy tell me this is for you there were cliffs up where you wanted we need to find a place to go there is no one, we can get out of here, they'll see worse time bro Looks like they're secretly waiting for us to come Iskenderun did you kiss the row of the ship? let me see How many spear lengths above the sun Knowing that it is the astrolabe spider when it suits it is where we are debt around So if we take our daughter into account,
Seher We'll be at range before it's time Mommy, yours is today's loser betrayal otherwise, look at your full works with numbers, it's wasted You don't think, huh, this is pure science. What is my name so I can look at the sun and the stars? This is what you have summoned, my Lord, to me. He chose it so that I could deal with science. It's good that we're hitting it before daybreak everyone put their sword on a picture marble let it fill Right suitability for upper storage there's a hail inside a big square in the middle I guess there will be a fight, but we'll see first going through all the numbers one by one we will find the materials we need to have reception the ambush inside whatever will be useful when we set up he will make conformity tasteless I brought a sherbet, a little strength gives us you thought about health This left another child without a father Isn't it, Dervish father? Zeynep girl like there's more think well there was such a fear you'll never guess what you're going through he is your son but are you okay You look tired. Thank you, no father. We had a sick baby that medicine we went to buy a pen This turn of ours happened in a little give what the hell, i hope what happened son in I just took the medicine I was on my way back There was an explosion
Then we realized that the glass exploded that but those over there are in my business they thought it was Then God took your partner by the arm Where did you say blacksmith is? Fatih Demirci card while questioning me before us This is a man we saved from the hand then he jumped into the sea we saved our lives Get well soon did you know what tried to miss subscribe what happened to this kind of dad Oh no, my daughter this is it, did you find out What's the Blacksmith's Name? HE your girl with bottle collection on her head tell me one more time let me see it's ok to hear at the beginning of the child Do you argue, Dad, just like I told you to take medicine when our pup got sick the problem of slipping with the same of menstruation wardrobe open It how is the situation food? most very increased female fasting here no wife It also entrusts us but we are building GB but he has to think what do you mean daddy long Do you realize that you are talking about your child? joyful either you i know what i'm saying but it will nothing, the whole channel is gone, you didn't see it Is it certain that the beast that can handle is with your own life or your child, my dear Ah ah beautiful girl my epic is yours you should take a rest flour does not come Yes, now I will prepare you medicine I will bring you will not object, you will drink If you want to get your watch, rest do we need to get out of bed subscribe whoever wants to eat If we press the world one more row don't ask us for pleasure we make it to the house of the hand in the
village in the north you go and then he Yeah right now It Arif I'm waiting for us, shouldn't that also not very crowded you know that we will come so soon they didn't expect there is or there is a game within a game and let's be cautious fasting Ahmet in charge They're going to put this meter in the blue from the back find the entrance poseidon If we don't get it, we'll step on your head with our own feet. bye come on still yes let's see you are not Hello Hello very beautiful girl come on ever God who gives trouble also gives the cure Come on drink right come on let me drink right yes come on girl Okay this will you let go we will wait for my fast Are we baby going to wait for the father? Is there This Mohammed is mine This is the news for you, the girl you were looking for he said where is a possibility while he was here Ha Zeynep, bravely a member of her sect. at the level also After this I will never be afraid again No, baby, first to Allah, then to you are entrusted to you by sister Zeynep this someone is playing with me Diego what about Hamza and that girl at the same time another explanation for being on the ground can't it he he last minute subscribe subscribe this is where we part ways bro thing can you do Let's do it if for a wit for you bro it's everything subscribe what Instagram this technology let's treat it by acting so unloved can't be the sultan of pedestrians If you take one more step get worse How do I get my brother on the mast If you rocked it,
so did your own brother watch you hang your bitch we do not dream of the level no, but it's not as reckless as you think Izmir maybe are they wrong yes shaved man the sign has come lots beautiful O what are you going to do on your own foot drive We can't escape now I'll ask you about this Who are you? This is my one. what does it do But I'm Yakup Agha and Isak fasting and you are brother Now, who did you say, Beyzade? again Can you tell Didn't you hear I'm pony Fatih I said he came to take revenge on you I am very happy to come with my own feet. did I was sad that the brothers would not meet still in fast drop your sword We see your two brothers are here in my hand this if you don't want them to die will be released or I'll kill them first then i will take your life he wants to see before he dies this is not the view you are Brother Sister does not sleep in the dark i will install then you pull What atom This chasing the turn HE It's me you're far away from me fasting it's not that easy to find you wake me up take it fiat Doblo special no no coffee none There Is Only One Heart Wait, how long will you last, pirate? Bagcilar at least without cleaning the goat aunt on your feet you will be the ruler of the ground oils fast I will destroy you all he sultan of the seas defeated the god of the seas? only one we beat the scholar but it will always be like this I came home did you go [Applause] Is there look at your finger

0 Comments