Barbaroslar Episode 02 with Urdu Subtitles

 

Barbaroslar Episode 02 with Urdu Subtitles
Barbaroslar Episode 02 with Urdu Subtitles

Barbaroslar Episode 02 with Urdu Subtitles


CLICK HERE 

                                       Watch Part-01              
                                                                                       Watch Part-02

We don't have a problem with you today Yeah if you walk away now you will save it or it will cost you a lot It is possible this is hello but they gave up look they're looking You're the only one getting involved, is that it? God sent you here These two easy bite appeals they said you will But these are hard to see Wake up came sweet I will not give up Even if I'm alone I will not pass he is a little A shipload if you're careful hijacker hills this but are you distracted in the private square? Good luck, you are such a teacher, Duman it does that's the right lessons Let it be a lesson to me too Attention first Is there he you are a good place to die last you see it will be like Do you trust me What That i fell at the same time HE the right time to make a man not just closing his eyes and waiting he pointed his eyes and cut left and right is the moment I don't understand how you made that certain burr cut the corner and come to mind Are you allowed? We have some law for me. 


Let it come to me I'm what the men holding you made It's clear I need a lot yes it has to we also like to extend it to the needy but we're not going to make you bleed queue up or right now it consists of It so where are they going this is the middle peak This [Applause] oh my god tell us about the children in the orphanage Ma'am here me too what will we do now We're going to date this guy first, and then you. thank you for saving my life You will, if not for you, my dear he said we are dealing with eyes or something This Take the rope to Isparta, tell it on departure If I don't get out of here, my father they also shoot my phone These come after us and find you. let's get 'em out until they get here until I'm putting 1000 of them already Is it easy in a sea of ??men? to hide sign i am a victim gave later What it will be and this is the price of service, take your tired too peace return for friendship Poseidon he won't forget the same,


 let's go out to the dogs get off this island what's the quick name What honour how long will you meet, say how much let's drink lemon too our men come open the Black Sea to meet This Come right under our noses without a nosebleed after blowing up chasing someone who can escape from here Will find the circuits you sent Sorry I can't believe I don't want too much I just said something very true top I said to this man he said something very true week great arrogance but a human That's all just for show take all the trouble and risk so much does it take Maybe it's ours but wanting to throw It is the move of the Muslims Sir Ha Hi too much diverted our attention to the bell by detonating another worker If we find out, look who the man is. we find Sir, he is our intro code soldiers They saw him mysteriously chasing after him. So that's right Prince Here is me right now send it to me to find a blacksmith maybe he knows something to provide 


This My gamble Prince Murat haunts him The man who has taken has taken to make it relevant A lot nice if we continue like this you can't find them where are we going I'm going to my hometown I'll leave it to me safe one from there the ship will lie down where you will go safety when there are Pirates like you my port left I'm not a pirate right Pirates how god i saw your dick you pirate you're not, do you have the Pirates song? you learn from so many pirate tariffs What were you doing in the pirate nest of Kalymnos? I think he is a follower of his cult with our facilities in Alexandria I built an orphanage of Sea Thieves brutally attacking their families We are looking after the children, we are one of those innocent ones. one of them was sick I too pen point Physician to take medicine since I met I came, do you understand what now, look at this to God's work destiny is at work I'm not in the mood to tell you trouble yet I Have Troubles 


This there would be two bottles, one He must have dropped it while running. Isn't that enough for your treatment? collar you But look at you in the middle of the sea I'm wandering bro call me when I'm going to hit Alexandria and that kid medicine that will cure your troubles i will raise my father put the man ready the debt of my neck is to take the name Sema We will deliver the cure to the afflicted did he get it Is that your handkerchief more than my eye? it is dry in you can ask I didn't sleep a bit confused HE My name is Zeynep You became Musharraf, Khidr, I'm afraid one strange that scary man tried my life The Ways of Sultan Bayezid, my uncle Melike one of the assassins the first thing you notice Is my prince any word any a behavior I am only from my father Cem Sultan He had a heirloom necklace around his neck. on the go I've seen it too and from Konya in your nose This grip Silk is a precious jewel was not If so, another point


 May One Please Understand Prince Can you describe Mihrican? just like what you said actually a simple thing to mince a necklace We don't have a problem with you today Yeah if you walk away now you will save it or it will cost you a lot It is possible this is hello but they gave up look they're looking You're the only one getting involved, is that it? God sent you here These two easy bite appeals they said you will But these are hard to see Wake up came sweet I will not give up Even if I'm alone I will not pass he is a little A shipload if you're careful hijacker hills this but are you distracted in the private square? Good luck, you are such a teacher, Duman it does that's the right lessons Let it be a lesson to me too Attention first Is there he you are a good place to die last you see it will be like Do you trust me What That i fell at the same time HE the right time to make a man not just closing his eyes and waiting he pointed his eyes and cut left and right is the moment I don't understand how you made that certain burr


 cut the corner and come to mind Are you allowed? We have some law for me. Let it come to me I'm what the men holding you made It's clear I need a lot yes it has to we also like to extend it to the needy but we're not going to make you bleed queue up or right now it consists of It so where are they going this is the middle peak This [Applause] oh my god tell us about the children in the orphanage Ma'am here me too what will we do now We're going to date this guy first, and then you. thank you for saving my life You will, if not for you, my dear he said we are dealing with eyes or something This Take the rope to Isparta, tell it on departure If I don't get out of here, my father they also shoot my phone These come after us and find you. let's get 'em out until they get here until I'm putting 1000 of them already Is it easy in a sea of ??men? to hide sign i am a victim gave later What it will be and this is the price of service, take your tired too peace return for friendship Poseidon he won't forget the same, let's go out to the dogs get off this island what's the quick name What honour how long will you meet,


 say how much let's drink lemon too our men come open the Black Sea to meet This Come right under our noses without a nosebleed after blowing up chasing someone who can escape from here Will find the circuits you sent Sorry I can't believe I don't want too much I just said something very true top I said to this man he said something very true week great arrogance but a human That's all just for show take all the trouble and risk so much does it take Maybe it's ours but wanting to throw It is the move of the Muslims Sir Ha Hi too much diverted our attention to the bell by detonating another worker If we find out, look who the man is. we find Sir, he is our intro code soldiers They saw him mysteriously chasing after him. So that's right Prince Here is me right now send it to me to find a blacksmith maybe he knows something to provide This My gamble Prince Murat haunts him The man who has taken has taken to make it relevant A lot nice if we continue like this you can't find them where are we going I'm going to my hometown



 I'll leave it to me safe one from there the ship will lie down where you will go safety when there are Pirates like you my port left I'm not a pirate right Pirates how god i saw your dick you pirate you're not, do you have the Pirates song? you learn from so many pirate tariffs What were you doing in the pirate nest of Kalymnos? I think he is a follower of his cult with our facilities in Alexandria I built an orphanage of Sea Thieves brutally attacking their families We are looking after the children, we are one of those innocent ones. one of them was sick I too pen point Physician to take medicine since I met I came, do you understand what now, look at this to God's work destiny is at work I'm not in the mood to tell you trouble yet I Have Troubles This there would be two bottles, one He must have dropped it while running. Isn't that enough for your treatment? collar you But look at you in the middle of the sea I'm wandering bro call me when I'm going to hit Alexandria and that kid medicine that will cure your troubles i will raise my father put the man ready the debt of my neck is to take the name Sema



 We will deliver the cure to the afflicted did he get it Is that your handkerchief more than my eye? it is dry in you can ask I didn't sleep a bit confused HE My name is Zeynep You became Musharraf, Khidr, I'm afraid one strange that scary man tried my life The Ways of Sultan Bayezid, my uncle Melike one of the assassins the first thing you notice Is my prince any word any a behavior I am only from my father Cem Sultan He had a heirloom necklace around his neck. on the go I've seen it too and from Konya in your nose This grip Silk is a precious jewel was not If so, another point May One Please Understand Prince Can you describe Mihrican? just like what you said actually a simple thing to mince a necklace They sold out and left after the job they couldn't figure out the back that the current killer I'll tell you we're definitely going Sir Nobody came and asked me anything the captives withdrew freedom with their drunkenness they will be gone our secret is forever it's safe it's safe don't let it know I know you Shut up answer me she's a woman too you're talking it's mine don't do it now we can't give up we can't quit tomorrow More precisely, they will present it after Hadise. no your father is Sword and up to your feet an hour of disrespect to you while you're gone Isn't it close to them? most the last I am from no one but Allah Do you understand as much as the point that I fear I definitely have a last chance I want he he error right now What lesson is this girl okay with?



 either no, who when It's not what we expected, if you sit in the building we look This Selamunaleykum good evening Aleykumselam, what did you do to Alexander? What did I learn? he reply to meeting with erkiliçoglu He's gone so I can eat his eye after i left i followed and as he wanted What are we going to do with that debt? let's do nice heels what does it mean to always be freed from the holy Ancestor kissed our health himself He meant Sword and he said we are my son He's always No, we became friends or maybe a we will do something Don't worry Summer we won't see anyone behind us We will be back to overhaul the Measure we won't let go lots His Holiness the Pope One more step to the book of secrets happily expressing that we are approaching I would also like to Prince Cem Sultan's son A Relic stolen from murat your picture along with the letter I'm sending this issue somehow I sense it has something to do with the book. make the necessary investigation and achieve victory 



I will reach you and meet you Muzaffer as our servant I will date you with a real father longing Greetings, your most sinful son, the theater Yeah sir to fulfill it in rome If you don't have any other orders you want The letter has arrived, I will return to deliver I he will not stay Soon I'll be in Rome too I I'm fed up with the dirt pits His Holiness Father my brother Civan ibolya oil no chief I miss a lot this time it didn't stay long This When the sun is out As long as you want you can't stay friend just a spoonful of tummy tuck remained honest he As soon as hands take, I will attain to be holy This thank god, come back safely, come back son You tell me, let's see what happened have you heard the name of the theater I heard Like a legend behind closed doors it was told that the intelligence officers He was afraid of him, no lie, master, me too in case something goes wrong before you go I was so scared of him thank god mishap they didn't go without Besides I brought the relic I make you happy, you come and hide Now But Sevda, how can I hide it like that? keep something valuable you look like me too I didn't get it I just heard it now on my face I saw what's more, it's me too this trust will be better for you despite everything,




 you are entrusted to stay more correct catheter it is good to see you on the front in a certainty that never happened If he notices, he does not forget easily. I am in such a way to receive this relic. I plucked booties so an Intro took me a year passed, forgetting something silently don't you What do I do What should I do Master so many men around the prince there was that a child still carefully throw It was required, so I blew you up leftover from troubled Muslims living thing that will spill out of guns But you're crazy I say that Allah is the wisest, but don't believe us both, let me de Instagram's Anger more let's not exaggerate please and let Isaac be free you'll see, the other prison left to ask eat as you did right If one of his killers is metal, which is to stay? calm trail in idiom girls certain man What news What are you doing lots bye bye bye bye i'm comfortable bye bye go bye Joyful fire in my heart the boat Derya filled my liver with water summer you other we will fill the most important thing in this world You shed my brother's blood me annihilation of your lineage God other barbarians who see you are also a lesson let me take islands of the sea To the plateaus where the Turks ran they will realize that What's his fault this famous google It's a brother for a brother Or Buse Dogan 



Well okay Why you sister-in-law it's yours too HE who is not you dear us it he he he he What Is the news business OK as soon as it comes out guys i hit the sign all our men to their taverns I sent him to his God They told me from the part of Bostan that his mouth is real ok Alexandria did not hear let him hear dirt said come on us I am the murderer of my brother fasting You aboard Is there he my beauty let's see how lucky you are there is Or we got rid of the thirsty plate on land I run away girls afraid of pirates when discharged remember that he has a younger brother the subject of your dogs don't cut such rudeness If he keeps silent, we will see the Flood here. I worried very much thank goodness you don't need to give this wrong Let's talk in this corner The other day, Mr. Kiliç when it came, for example, it was half this will be a great expedition one who travels all its shores ship head first to Cyprus and from there will go as far as Constantinople ba ba ba i have something to say about your fasting No, it's halal not the only one I didn't want you to hear but together I don't know, tell me a man But this season he has come to take his revenge Where did he come to raid your brother's house? made and their children This joke I haven't heard anything about him. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments